Christmas Oneshot

I've been revived from the dead.

Sorry that I haven't made any chapters lately 😭😭 shits been busy as hell but I plan on working on chapters on my winter break. Schools been hectic lately with tests back and back so... have this as an apology. Love you all dearly😍

____

"All I want for ChristmAs.. Is youuu-"

"AETHER SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SH-"

Sodo practically yelled across the kitchen to Aether who was taking out partially burnt banana muffins.

"Awh man.."

"CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?-"

Cirrus following right after, from her place next to freshly finished mashed potatoes with salt and pepper in hand.

"WHY THE FUCKING CHRIST ARE WE FUCKING YELLING."

I yelled and cursed every other word as everyone was running about the kitchen area in preparation for a feast that was delayed because SOMEONE forgot to book cooks for the day to cook for us..

"I don't fucking know tsk.."

Sodo grumbled beneath his breath as he slipped through an open door with Swiss following not far behind.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE GUYS"

Cumulus muffledly hissed out in both pain and frustration, she had mitts on but had still managed to burn herself while trying to take out a hot metal scorching plate of newly cooked turkey.

"YOU'RE ONE TO TALK-"

"SHUT UP MOUNTAIN NO ONE ASKED."

Cumulus turned around and shouted up at him as he stood over her as she was crouched down in front of the oven, turkey in hand.

Sighing, I looked around the room as I felt sweat drops form on the inside of my mask (era IV/4) from the humidity.

"CHOP CHOP GUYS WE HAVE.."

Looking down at a watch on my wrist, but then realising I don't wear a watch in the ministry as I whipped my head around at a nearby clock that hung on a wall to my right.

"I saw that-"

"No you didn't shut up."

Rolling my eyes at Sunshine who snickered at my stupidness. My attention was reverted back to the time as I calculated both the long and short hands of the clock.

"..HOLY SHI- I MEAN SATA- I MEAN GO- NO- YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT.-"

I huffed as I heard giggling behind me and turned around to see Sunshine laughing her ass off from my child friendly behaviour when I had no care in the world and gave no shits earlier. She was wheezing and gasping for air as I rolled my eyes again while yelling again.

"2 HOURS LEFT GUYS, AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE GETTING YELLED AT BY PRIMO TODAY.."

After mentioning the name of the 1st Papa Emeritus, Primo, everyone seemed to move faster and quicker. Taking a list out and walking around the kitchen marking things off that had to be done. Sunshine following behind me like a lost puppy that needed attention desperately.

Deciding to walk over to Rain who was in charge of making the drinks since he insisted on doing them himself, saying how he felt more at ease working alone and away from the mess of the others.

"How are we doing over here with the drinks Rai?"

He looked up and I could see a smile form as everyone didn't have a cloth but instead waterproof black face paint since it was way too humid in the kitchen to wear a clothed face mask. Although it was snowy and chilly out from the winter breezes.