Chapter 12

"I'm here bae im at the front of the stadium"

"Okay i'm comin'"

Grabbing all my belongings that I had in the tiny changing room with me to ensure that I didn't forget anything, which wasn't much considering all I had brang in with me was my cellphone and the pair of clothing that I was currently wearing.

Which meant the only thing that was currently in my hands were folded up pieces of ghoul clothing and a phone in the other showcasing to the person on the other end what I was currently up to.

Pushing down the door handle to see Cirrus laying on the ground like a starfish. She had her legs propped up against the nearby closet. She looked like she hadn't even noticed me coming out of the room.

She had her fingers in front of her and they kept moving in a rhythm. As if she was counting imaginary sheep or maybe even numbers.

I stepped closer, making sure I was quiet and careful on where I walked. I suddenly, unfortunately, stepped on a loose plank and she jumped up in panic.

"AHH A DEMON!"

Her legs brought themselves off of the closet and onto the ground. She flipped herself over and hurriedly stood up, hands flying up in defense.

"So you think I'm a demon?"

I smirked and crossed my arms as her hands came up in front of her in defense for the supposed misunderstanding.

"What! No no no no no, your anything but a demon!-"

She waved her hands around frantically and stuttered out the things that immediately came to her mind and didn't even bother thinking about it beforehand. Forget about the 'Think Before You Talk' rule..

"Aren't you Satanic?-"

I looked at her skeptically as she stopped for a moment and thought about it. Suddenly a voice broke out throughout the silence and filled the entire room with energy.

"ARE YOU GONNA OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME OR ARE YOU GONNA KEEP FIGHTING LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE?"

Kasey could be seen with an annoyed look on her face as she leaned, or whatever part of her that could be seen through the phone screen, on the hard wall of the stadium.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I FORGOT AB-"

I had nearly forgotten about her in all of the ruckus.

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME? HOW COULD YOU"

A hand flew up to her chest and the other hand on her forehead in a dramatic gesture. While the other individual in the room listened closely into our conversation in curiosity.

"Who is that? Are you cheating on me??"

Looking over back at Cirrus, she was tilting her head at me while slowly walking towards me, one foot in front of another.

"But we're not toget-"

My eyes widened in surprise as I spoke out the truth to the person physically in front of me. Who looked like they were about to pounce on my phone any moment.

"You're cheating on me with a ghoul?/you're hooking up with another girl??"

They spoke out in synchronisation and a dramatic look on both of their faces. The dramatic look being the all too familiar wide open mouth with eyes the size of plates.

"Ugh, you two should hang out. Your personalities would go perfectly together.."

I groaned and dragged a hand down the side of my face in both desperation to get away from the situation and from the exhaustion of battling between them to talk. Not even adding the fact that they were complete duplicates of each other's personalities.