Chapter 11

He seemed to nod at my question. Stuffing my phone in my pocket once again, I turned my head in his direction.

"Let's go, don't wanna keep Cirrus waiting.."

He spoke out. But I had to disagree though.. I needed a new change of clothing. The ghoul outfit was comfortable and everything but, I wouldn't necessarily sleep and do everything in it all day. Nonetheless more than one day...

"You can go ahead of me, I need to change anyway."

He was about to argue with me, I could tell that he wanted to go with me.

"Do you actually know where extra clothes are?"

His eyes lit up and he started rummaging through the closet looking for something

When he was done, he pulled out a grey sweater that had a cartoon calico cat on it.

"You can wear this for now.. I-if you want of course! I can show the room with the extra clothes after breakfast."

____________________________________

"WHATTTTTTTT!!!"

"No way.. is that.."

"Aethers sweater???"

"Aww that's cute, but you would look better in my clothes~"

"Nah.. mines would look better-"

"You guys are all stupid, all of your sweaters would either be to big or to small losers."

"I mean.. we're both tall so.."

"THAT'S NOT FAIR MOUNTAIN SHUT YOUR ASS UP"

"Oh.. okay.."

Mountain looked down and fiddled with his fingers pretending to be sad.

I giggled and played along. I fake gasped and ran over to Sodo and slapped him across the head.

"Don't yell at Mountain you asshole!"

"WHATTT-"

I slapped him again.

"STOP YELLING YOU RAT."

"Children please, calm down"

All eyes turned to the hallway to see the leader standing there in loose white pants and a dress shirt.

"But! She started it!"

I immediately shook my head and slapped him in the back of the head.

"No! It was him!"

"Shut up you!-"

Suddenly Cirrus snuck up behind us and hung her arms around both of our necks.

"Hey buckaroos, let's stop fighting and eat. Yeah?"

I could tell she was smiling which made me reciprocate the same expression.

"Yeah what she said."

"Tsk.. whatever.."

He turned around to the island he was sitting in front of and started to violently stab his fork into his pancake.

Since it was the non goggle ghoul mask, there was a mouth slot. So it wasn't as difficult to eat through.

I brought out my phone and tapped the screen to see that it was 11:28am which meant that Kasey would get off work in a couple of minutes.

I started to stab my fork, less violently then Sodo, into the fluffy and soft pancakes that Cirrus had made.

I ate a piece of the baked pancake and the flavours immediately melted into my mouth. I screamed internally and thanked the devil for the godly chef that he had sent to me.