introduction

17 year old Jade Henderson is older sister to Dustin Henderson.

-

after being heartbroken by "king of Hawkins high" Billy Hargrove, she left for the summer.

but was that really why?

-

although Jade always kept her circle small, there was no doubt that she was gorgeous; however she never had any boyfriends until Billy came to town.

-

after spending her junior year infatuated with her first love, her estranged father died. and while there are no words to describe her pain, let's just say Jade was absolutely devastated.

for months she couldn't eat, sleep, or do anything really. she pushed everyone away. Including Billy.

-

not only did she lose all of her friends, and her boyfriend, she also got extremely sick. being severely underweight due to anorexia, she left to stay with hers & dustin's grandparents for the summer.

but now she's back, and hotter than ever.

-

this love triangle between Jade Henderson, Eddie Munson, and Billy Hargrove will have you glued on the edge of your seat!

-

content warnings;

mentions of an ED
detailed smut
angst
daddy / mommy issues
grooming
abusive relationships
s3xual ass@ult
mental illness

-

this story is not for the faint of heart, so there will be a content warning for each heavy chapter!

⚠️ ALL CHARECTERS OTHER THAN JADE ARE OWNED BY THE DUFFER BROTHERS!!!!!! ⚠️

enjoy. <33

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*