#6; freak

Jade Hendersons POV
10:22pm, saturday
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after picking up Max, driving her & Dustin to Lucas's, i'm finally at the party.
i take a deep breath, and get out of my car.
as i walk in i'm instantly hit with the stench of shitty booze & sweat. not to mention the music blasting.
i look around for Nancy, but can't seem to find her. that's when i bump into Jason. great.

"jade. i didn't know you were back in town?" he says with a flirty smile.

i laugh, insincerely. "have been for 2 weeks now."
Chrissy and i are "friends" relatively speaking, so it makes him even more of a dick hitting on me.

-

i've been mingling for about an hour now , yet i still cant find Nancy and Steve.
i go to outside to see what all of the buzz is, and to my suprise

..there's billy.
he sees me, so i walk up to him.
"hey sweetheart, want a drink?" he says with his signature smirk.

i contemplate saying no, but i end up caving in.
"yeah, sure." i say smiling. i don't think he looked at what i was wearing at first, because just now he looked me up & down before taking his leather jacket off and handing it to me, leaving him shirtless.

"i've seen your cute little outfit, now cover up." he whispers into my ear.

"or what?" i whisper back. i can see him get frustrated, he clenches his jaw before giving me a stern look. "fine." i say, rolling my eyes.

"it does match my outfit" i say, holding eye contact with Billy

"it does match my outfit" i say, holding eye contact with Billy. he smirks, before grabbing my waist & walking us towards the keg.

"beer?" he asks, grabbing a plastic cup.

"yeah. sure" i say.

he fills it up & hands it to me, when i see Nancy waving from the porch.
"oh! there's Nance" i say before walking away.

"jade! you came!" she says, enthusiastically.

"i said i was going to!" i roll my eyes.

she keeps talking, i turn around only to see Billy with some whore on his arm. and to make it worse, she looks like me.
tall, auburn hair, red lipstick.