#15; kisses

Jade Hendersons POV
december 8th, 8:39pm
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"UGH!" i groan, throwing the coat hangers in my hands onto the floor of my bedroom closet.

Billy and i's first date since the breakup is tonight, and let me tell you:
i'm just as nervous as i was on our real first date. (if not more)

i end up putting on a pair of low rise jeans, paired with my new GUESS top & silver jewelry

as i'm putting on my converse, i hear Billy's usual knock on the front door.

i run down the stairs as quickly as i can while still being quiet.

"Dustin!" i whisper - yell.

"what?" he says in a normal volume.

"the door?" i say.

"cant you get it?" he replies.

i glare at him, darting back up the stairs.

-

i go in my closet, grabbing my favorite Dior perfume.

i only use it on special occasions, and i only assumed that this one is fitting.

as i close my closet door, i hear Dustin let Billy in.

i spray the perfume infront of me, stepping up and twirling in it.

i set it down on my dresser, before grabbing my claw clip and excitedly heading down the staircase.

"hey." i say, trying to appear casual.

Billy turns to look at me. "hey." he says, smiling.

i clip my hair up, grabbing my coat & putting it on.

"you ready?" he asks, putting his hand on my arm.

"mhm!" i nod. "bye Dustin, don't burn the house down." i say, semi sarcastically.

-

Billy opens the passenger door for me, before getting in himself.

"woah, look who's suddenly a gentleman." i kid.

he laughs. "you look nice."

"yeah.. so do you." i say smiling, before turning to look out of the window trying to hide the fact that i'm blushing.

-

we pull up at the drive in right as the movie is starting. 'breakfast at tiffany's'. my favorite.
i was actually kind of surprised that Billy even remembered.

-

we watch about 20 minutes of the movie before Billy speaks up.

"i've missed this." he says, not taking his eyes off me.

i turn to look at him "yeah.. so have i." i say with a chuckle.

we stay like that for a second, and before i even comprehend what i'm doing, i kiss him.
he immediately kisses me back, almost like he was waiting for me to make the first move.

i eagerly lean into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. he pulls away, kissing my neck and slowly moving down to my collarbones.

i let out a quiet moan, and feel Billy smiling against my neck. he obviously loves the effect he has on me.

"Billy." i whine, getting impatient.

"what?" he says with a smirk.

i roll my eyes, eagerly kissing him. he snakes his hands down my waist, sending shiver throughout my body. i slide my hands under his leather jacket, feeling along his chest when we get interrupted by an obnoxious group of teenagers.

i pull away, out of breath.

"why'd you stop?" he says with a smirk.

i look out of the driver side window, referring to the high schoolers, when i instantly tense up.
Jason.