Introduction

Hey everyone I'm Lila Jane Stewart Junior at East High School Salt Lake Utah. Yep that's right The east high from high school musical. Anyways, let me tell you a little about my self I live with my mom Clarice, my dad Noel walked out on us a few years ago. Honestly things at home haven't been that great, like moms always reminding me how awful dad was and how ill end up just like him since Im his daughter. She hasn't been able to cope with what happened she comes home drunk occasionally. I talk to dad once in a while, He's really nice but I still can't forgive him for leaving me back.

Other than that, I love painting and sketching it's my favorite way to express myself it's my little getaway from the real world. I also love to sing and write songs but that's a secret only my parents and my best fried Ashlyn know about it.

Speaking of Ashlyn, She's the love of my life,  Ashlyn Caswell. A junior at East just like me. Ashlyn is a super talented singer and song writer. She's my bestest friend and we share EVERYTHING. I'm not really open person I find it really difficult to share with people and so does ashlyn and luckily we found each other. Ashlyn and I write songs and share it with each other.

We have a pact we made when we were little the besties rule book it has only 5 rules.

1. You can't have Slices Rookie Special Pizza with anyone. That's a pizza at Slices that's not on the menu it's a special one and we cannot share it with anyone else.
2. We will always share our love lives with each other
We made this rule when Ash had her first kiss we decided we could learn from each other's experiences.
3. Whenever we have a fight we have to forgive the other within a week.
Ashlyn pushed me off my bike once when we were kids and I broke my arm I didn't speak to her for a week. Next day she got me chocolate milkshake and I forgave her.
4. You can't date each other's family members.
Well Ashlyn is always known as The EJ Caswells cousin. (SIGHS with heart eyes)  I used to have a huge crush on him but that's over now. Anyways girls befriended Ash to get to him and boys pretended to like her to be friends with him. Growing up she hated him but she couldn't for too long EJ has always been an amazing brother to Ash. But the fear of losing people to him made her make up this rule.
5. You can't break any of these rules.

Well those are the 5 rules of friendship. It may sound silly but we follow it diligently. Yeah we're nerds.

Other than that I have 2  other best friends Ricky Bowen and Big Red both Juniors. Ricky is my neighbor we've been friends since we were babies I met biggie through Rick. They are super cool to hang with and also super gross, that's because they're boys. But they are really sweet. Ash, Rick and Biggie have always been there for me when dad left, even when Matt and I broke up.

Let me introduce you to the devil himself Matt Whitmore he's a Senior and one of East Highs sweethearts a friend of EJ's and a player in the water polo team.
Matt and I dated for 16 months. We were really happy he was very sweet but then I found out that he was cheating on me with cheer captain Nicole Matthew's. It's been 6 weeks and I haven't spoken to him or seen him since. Honestly I don't think I want to, but schools starts soon and I don't have the courage to see him with her.
We weren't in love but he was my first boyfriend and I really liked him.

Next Your Secrets safe with me...