Auditions

I walked into lunch period thinking about the musical. Ashlyn said she wants to play Miss Darbus. I would love to be Gabriella but come on who am I kidding I guess I'll be a good Kelsi she's just like me. I bet Nini would get Gabriella she reminds me of her a lot she's really sweet, I really like her.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

I hate that bitch!
I'm currently having lunch with Rick and Biggie, while staring at EJ and his new girlfriend kissing in the middle of the cafeteria. Who by the way happens to be Nini Salazar-Roberts. She's dating my EJ ! Argggghhhh fine he's not mine. But I hate that bitch, And no I'm not over reacting

FLASHBACK : Sleep over at Ninis place.

I was settling in, we were waiting for Kourtney she went to pick up some snacks.
"So Neens" I began talking .." Ricky won't stop talking about your date last night, How was it?" I asked.
"It was amazing Lila, I can't believe I'm dating Ricky Bowen, He was my first crush" She said getting all red in the cheeks, Honestly they were so cute!
"Wow lucky you" I said.
"So what about you, who was your first crush" she asked me. "Oh me? No crushes" I said trying to shut this topic down.
"Oh come on Lila you can tell me, Maybe I could help you ".
"Pfft nobody can help me neens" I replied causing her to frown with confusion.
I thought for a while maybe I can tell Nini she won't tell Ash about this, And so I did.
"Wait so you have a crush on EJ CASWELL!!! Oh my God! You guys would be so cute together!!!!"

"yeah but it can't happen you see Ash and I have a pact and according to that I can't date him. I could never betray Ash." I said cursing my life. "Hey it's gonna be ok I'm sure she'll understand what if you guys are meant to be you know, What if he likes you too"
I laughed " I don't think so I mean Eej and I always have fun together we fight and we make fun of Ash and he's always been there for me. But I have accepted the fact that it's never gonna happen".
"Don't give up Lila I'll help you, Ej and you are gonna happen I'll make sure of it " She said smiling.

Flashback ends*

I can't watch this and I know Ricky couldn't too he walked out and I followed him not before glaring at Nini.

LATER THAT DAY

I got a text from Ricky to meet at biggies place.

In big reds basement.

"OK so I thought about it and I need to get Nini back " Rick said. " look you don't need her back you need to move on meet new girls I don't think she was right for you" I said yes I hated her for what she did. "uhm no I want nini we were perfect until EJ decided to butt in" Ricky argued.
"Anyways I'm going to audition for this musical and Lola is gonna help me" .

"What no I did not agree to that" I said. And he tried his best to give me puppy eyes. Eventually I agreed. I don't know if this plan will work but it will surely be entertaining.

NEXT DAY

Auditions begin in half an hour! I was in the dressing room with Ash, Listening to EJ brag about how him and Nini had no competition. Seriously this guy? What was wrong with me.

Ricky isn't here yet maybe he gave up on his plan. Good for him I guess.
We started with dance warm ups, now I was a good dancer but I wasn't a great dancer like new girl over here she was killing it.
From the corner of my eye I spotted EJ and Nini being all cute in the corner, "Uggh just kill me already"
Ashlyn followed my gaze, " Hey you ok there babe?" She asked.
"I hate it you know, them together ugh I can't stand it".
"Yeah I get it" she replied. 
"Wait what?"
"I mean she was Ricky's ex and he's your bestfriend so I understand" Ashlyn said.
Wow that was close! I thought
"Yeah yeah that's it" I replied
"He says she's different he's never dated someone like her, He really likes her I guess". Ash continued.
"Wow that's great" I thought, Where the hell is Ricky when you need him.

DURING AUDITIONS 3rd Person POV

Miss Jenn called EJ " Okay, our last Troy. Whoo! And he comes with props! Love it. She said Chuckling. Whenever you're ready." Okay, what do I need to know? MISS JENN said to carlos
"EJ Caswell. Most Instagram followers, Wakes up looking like that, Doesn't know I exist." Replied Carlos
"I hope he can carry a tune"

(PIANO PLAYING)
This could be the start of somethin' new
It feels so right to be here with you...
Oh, and now lookin' in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new.

LILAS POV

I always knew EJ could sing and I've seen all of his theater performances but to me he's amazing every time he performs! he does deserve the role of Troy but I dont like the fact that he is so over confident about it.

"Well, excuse me, Armie Hammer just called.He wants his jawline back! "Miss Jenn said chuckling nervously was she trying to flirt?
Gosh why did he have to be so damn gorgeous,
It was ninis turn to perform.

We heard heavy foot steps approaching "Am I too late? Am I too late?" Ricky yelled.

LILAS POV

MISS JENN:" We're all set on Troys.
We're low on Chads. And you can go on for right now with the Gabriellas Nini
Ya ok chop chop" she said.. wow she's in a hurry..

"Late boy? You can read after the Gabriellas" she said
"I only studied the Troy scenes in the movie"Ricky stated
"Troy would have arrived on time" Carlos said
"actually he was late literally every time" Idefended
"Thanks! Let me do the talking." Miss Jenn sighed

3rd person pov

"Okay, Nini, let's try this again"  muss jenn instructed
"You got this, babe! Whoo!" Yelled ej causing miss Jen to drop her coffee on the equipment
The sound of electricity crackling was heard and the lights went off, Nini performed nonetheless and it was amazing though both the boys fought to shine light on her it was awkward to say the least

"Okay. Well, thank you, Nini. I only needed 32 bars, but I appreciate your commitment, Lila your next!" Miss Jenn announced.
"what do I need to know? "MISS JENN said to Carlos
"Lila Jane junior amazing voice great writer and recently turned social media sensation of East High. Her song has 35k views on Instagram "
"Ooh perfect!" Miss jenn exclaimed
Lila closed her eyes and began playing the piano she chose 'when there was me and you' and sang her heart out. Everyone including miss jenn were amazed, Miss Jenn clears her throat "You, late boy. Let's do the Chad sides"
Ricky's performance was not Troy worthy but it was really sweet and awkward. Instead of reading his lines he bore his heart out to Nini, And sang her song for her claiming he loves her.

LILAS POV

Right now we were outside the auditorium discussing what just happened.

Nini came out of the auditorium and began yelling at Ricky for apparently confusing her. Then she walked towards me " You! You're the one who did this, Am I right? you told him to do this to ruin my relationship with EJ "
I scoffed "some nerve you have Nini, Really blaming me ? Is that the guilt speaking huh?"
She came forward to say something but EJ got in the way he looked me in the eyes and I could see confusion.

Kourtney dragged them towards the cast list which was already up. That was real quick this new drama teacher is surely something.

Next : kelsi was really hot.

Disclaimer: Nini is not the bad guy, this is just a part of the story.