Drama

Lila POV

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. I put it off and did my morning business. Its the first day of school I went with a yellow tshirt and blue jeans that I had painted on.
I turned around to my dresser when I saw EJs Jacket lying there I smiled remembering last night, carefully folding it I placed it in my bag. I picked my phone to text Ricky and Biggie on our group that I'm ready, that's when I saw a hundred notifications on my phone. What the hell happened,The first one was a message from Ashlyn.

ASHLYN : Hey the song is amazing babe but I thought we share our songs with each other first. Anyways I'm really glad you decided to put it out there people are loving it.

Wait what is she talking about, Next I opened a text from Ricky.

RICKY : Lola you are a superstar. Anyways thank me later here's the link!

OHMYGOD I SENT THE SONG TO RICKY AND HE POSTED IT ONLINE.

There were so many texts from people Congratulating me.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

I was waiting outside my house on my bicycle waiting for Rick and Biggie, as I was scrolling through Instagram I saw a instagram story it was a fight between EJ and Matt outside the diner. This happened last night? What the hell is going on....

The whole way to school Ricky tried to apologize for posting the song without my permission. I mean yes, I was upset but I couldn't stay mad at him for too long.

I need to get to EJ first, I need to talk to him, why would he get into a fight with Matt.

I enter school and start walking away from Ricky and Big Red as I see them approach Nini. I dont want to get into that right now.
I spot Matt and walk towards him, "Hey Matt,Oh Shit!" I said when I noticed his face, "Yes Oh shit look at what your boyfriend did to my face. Listen Lila, I know what I did was wrong and I know I deserved this but, why now ? you didn't do anything when we broke up and now you're writing songs about me getting your boyfriend to beat me up".
"Hey first of all I did not post that song Ricky did and EJ is not my boyfriend I have no idea why he did this I'm gonna speak to him. But know that I would never do anything to hurt you, that relationship meant nothing to you but it did mean something to me", I stormed off looking for EJ.

There he was with his gang his back towards me. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned towards me I held his face and moved it around searching for bruises but I didn't find any I looked at his hands, " Wow good morning to you too LJ." He said sarcastically
"not a good morning EJ, where are your bruises, Wait is it internal Oh my god are you ok ? " I asked concerned.
"Hey look at me I'm okay I'm fine " he replied placing his fingers under my chin lifting my face causing me to look into his eyes "But Matt.." I asked confused, "Caswell beat the crap outta him dude" said Reggie one of EJs friends.
I glared at him and he stopped laughing, Sensing the situation EJ grabbed my hand and took me to the corner.

"EJ what were you thinking ha? Were you even thinking " I asked frustrated.
"Lila I told you no body gets to treat you like that, He broke your heart so I broke his face " he said with a smirk. Gosh I wanna wipe that smirk of his pretty face,
"EJ you can't go around beating people that's not right, I know you feel like protecting me since I'm like your cousin or whatever, but you dont need to ok ! "

I turned around to walk away when EJ held my and turned me around, he looked into my eyes and said in a low whisper. " You'renot my cousin get it?" , I nodded in response and with that he left my hand and walked away to his friends.

What just happened.

I took a minute to calm down and then I caught up with Ricky and Biggie. Turns out Nini broke up with him and she's dating somebody else. Honestly, No Comments that relationship is too complicated.

We have an assembly to attend so we all walk towards the gym.

IN THE GYM
3rd person pov

PRINCIPAL:
And now for a special introduction.
This year, East High has a new drama teacher with an announcement that she swore, in writing, would not cost too much money.

Ricky asked biggie "Why, Big Red? Why do things have to change?"
"Some things never change, dude......I've been wearing the same socks for three days", Biggie replied.
Lila moved away from the two feeling disgusted

MISS JENN: "Please hold your applause.
Go, Wildcats !....My name is Ms. Jenn, and when I heard that the high school where High School Musical was shot had never staged a production of High School Musical, the musical, I was shocked as an actress, inspired as a director, and triggered as a millennial".

Ricky and Lila looked at each other confused while mouthing "Millennial"?

MISS JENN continued "Auditions are tomorrow
after school.This show could change your lives, and I'm saying this as a background dancer from the original movie.Third from the left, back row, red headband,
and those are my real teeth. So... Oh, and meet your student choreographer, Carlos. She said introducing Carlos, he was in my dance class he's fabulous! "You know him as captain of the color guard. I know him as an unpaid, rising star."

Oh wow the high school musical!! I need to find Ash,
I had a class with Ash and we squealed with joy, we've decided to audition for the Musical. First day of junior year was very weird, a lot of people tried talking to me today, it's because of the song it's overwhelming but it's not all that bad, Carlos came up to me and asked me to audition for the show, EJ beat up my ex boyfriend, Ricky, my best friend got dumped and the new drama teacher seems like she's going to blow up this place, so yeah first day back was very eventful but, I'm so excited to be a part of HSM

Next: she's dating my EJ!