Lie

Lila woke up with a smile etched on her face, she looked like she slept with a hangar in her mouth, her pearly whites were on full display and so were her rosy cheeks she didn't require a blush as the blood rushing to her face at the mere thought of last night did its job.

Just as Lila stepped out of her door, she spotted Ricky sitting on her porch.

"Lola! Hi " he said when he heard her walk out, Lila passed him unfazed and walked towards her bike. " Lola let me explain please" but she didn't budge, she hopped on her bike and was about to ride when Ricky walked in front of it and blocked her path.

"Move Richard! I won't ask again" Lila said fuming with anger, " Lila I want to apologize, I didn't mean any of those things I was really frustrated, you know me very well Lila..."
"No let me stop you right there Richard, I thought I knew you, but I dont "

"Lila I didn't know who I was until last night, I felt like I didn't belong, not at Home where my family is broken, not with you and Big Red because I've let you guys down, and not with Nini because I've been trying so hard to get her back when I should be trying to correct my mistakes."

"You were right, I need to focus on me...I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for lashing out at you, you were right all along "

"I can't just forgive you Ricky its gonna take some time, but thanks for apologizing, by the way what changed last night?"

"Gina" he said
"Gina?"
"Yeah she's something"..."Wanna ride to school with me?" He asked
"Yeah sure" Lila replied.

At East High

Lila walks through the doors of East High when she spots the one boy she's been longing to see, leaning on her locker looking towards the doors in anticipation.
A warm smile spread across her face, as she walked towards him with a new bounce in her feet, then she got pushed by someone Lila regained her balance and looked ahead to find Nicole smirking at her she winked at Lila and went on to walk towards EJ.
What Lila witnessed next broke every molecule of trust in her being, Nicole skipped towards EJ and wrapped her arms around his neck and then went on to kiss his lips, a kiss that EJ returned.

LILAS POV

I stood there with tears streaming down my face, as I witnessed EJ and Nicole makeout infront of my locker, EJ held her hand and then walked off to his class without so much as sparing me a look. I walked towards my locker and broke down immediately, I didn't care that everyone was watching, all I cared about was that my heart was sprawled on the floor in pieces just like me and I couldn't ask for help.

3rd PERSON POV

Big Red notices Lila on the floor crying and rushes to her side, she was inconsolable so he rushed to get the one person who could help her.

"Lola! Oh my gosh What happened " Ashlyn said crouching down and pulling Lila into a much needed hug.
Ashlyn managed to take Lila to the bomb shelter, she gave her some water to drink and some much needed hugs to calm her down. Once she felt like the time was right she asked Lila.
"Lola what happend, and I only want the truth".

LILAS POV

"I wish I could tell you Ash, but I can't atleast not everything, promise me you won't ask questions" I said feeling guilty. I should have followed the rules.
Ashlyn sighed but gave into my request, "
I started explaining between my sobs, "There's a boy I really liked him and he made me feel special, we had a moment and we almost kissed, he pretended to like me, but I saw him makeout with another girl, he was playing with my feelings Ash" I cried into her shoulder.

"Lila I'm not gonna tell you, something generic like you should forget that rat he's not worth it? Let's burn his photos etc. Your in pain and that's OK,  but I'm gonna promise you that you won't go through this alone, I'll always be there Lola, I promise" and with that she placed a soft kiss on my forehead.
I sobbed harder feeling guilty about betraying the one person who always stood by me.