27 - phone call

INCOMING CALL FROMTHE DORK⁝⁝Accept | Decline

INCOMING CALL FROM
THE DORK

Accept | Decline

Emma
Hey there, handsome. How's filming going?

Pedro
It's going good, beautiful. Just missed hearing your voice if I'm honest. A week is too long to go without a call.

Emma
Blame yourself for being the villain in a DC movie.

Pedro
Oh, I do. But hey, I'll be finishing soon and hopefully I can make your birthday.

Emma
That's 3 months away. I'm really going to have to miss you for 3 months?

Pedro
It's how it is, Nena.

Emma
I know. Sometimes I just wish we could be out and not care about hiding ourselves. But then I  remember how annoying it can be with being followed and I don't want that for us yet.

Pedro
I know. I feel that way too. Don't think I feel side-lined or anything.

Emma
Oh no, I don't. We agreed to keep it down low for now. Don't worry.

Pedro
Anyway how have you been? You still jetlagged?

Emma
Not anymore, no. Sully made sure he cuddled it all away. You know, I always hate flying home from England but it's also kinda nice to be home after filming, ya know.

Pedro
I know. Any plans for the week?

Emma
The usual. Meeting with dad, doing some last minute stuff for Endgame and then I have a break which I am in dire need of. London really wiped me out.

Pedro
Wait, what's Endgame?

Emma
What? Shit. Did I say that?

Pedro
Yeah, you did. Is that what the last movie is called?

Emma
Oh my god, please forget I said that. I really don't need the marvel snipers coming after me. Not now. I have so much to do. And I haven't even told you about that stuff yet.

Pedro
Em, take a breath. I've already forgotten what you said.

Emma
Oh, my god, thank you. And don't-

Pedro
Tell anyone. I know the drill. You don't have to worry about me. I got you.

Emma
I love you.

Pedro
I love you too. And I'm guessing the stuff you haven't told me about is stuff you can't tell me about.

Emma
It's not that. I just wanna tell you in person, that's all. So you better be able to make it for my birthday because I think it'll all come out in the new year and I really want you to know before then.

Pedro
Okay, I will. But we will see each other before the new year, I promise you that. It sounds exciting. Can't wait to hear about it.

Emma
I can't wait to tell you. It's going to be amazing.

Pedro
Can't wait.

Emma
I miss you.

Pedro
I miss you too. Hell of a lot.

Emma
You know when you come over for my birthday, do you think you could handle meeting my dad? And maybe my brothers if they're around.

Pedro
You want me to meet your dad?

Emma
Yeah. And not as a friend. I want you to meet him as my boyfriend who I love a lot. If that's okay.

Pedro
Just as long as I can take you to meet my dad at some point.

Emma
You want me to meet your dad?

Pedro
Of course I do. I've told him about you and he really wants to meet you too.

Emma
You told him about me?

Pedro
I couldn't help myself. But I didn't tell him everything. That's a you thing to decide whether he should know or not.

Emma
Okay. You meet my dad and I'll meet yours.

Pedro
Deal. I can't wait to see you, Nena. I wanna hold you so bad.

Emma
Thanks, now I'm picturing that and it's making me miss you more.

Pedro
I'm sorry. Cuddle Sully, I'm sure he's a good substitute.

Emma
I wouldn't say that.

Shit, sorry, Pedro. I gotta go. Lines and shit. I'll see you soon? We can hold each other then.

Pedro
Oh, of course. And I'll call you tomorrow.

Emma
Okay. I'll see you then. I love you, Ped.

Pedro
I love you too, Em.