62 - phone call

INCOMING CALL FROM♡NENA♡⁝⁝Accept | Decline

INCOMING CALL FROM
NENA

Accept | Decline

Pedro
Hi beautiful.

Emma
Hey handsome. Have you started dinner yet?

Pedro
Was just about to. Why?

Emma
Just some things have come up and I probably won't be home until late. I'm sorry. They really did just come up and I have the time so I thought why not.

Pedro
No, it's okay. Do you know how late you'll be?

Emma
I shouldn't be too late; it's not a lot of stuff to do. But I'll let you know if it changes.

Pedro
Do you still want me to make your plate? I can put it in the oven until you get home.

Emma
Um... No, it's okay. Either I'll get myself something on the way back, or I'll make it when I get in. You just feed yourself. And the boys, of course.

Pedro
You sure? I can make you something when you're on your way back. It's no big deal.

Emma
No, it's okay, Bello. You make yours and chill, okay? I can get my own food.

Pedro
Okay. If you change your mind, just let me know. I seriously don't mind.

Emma
Pedro, chill tonight. Seriously. Oh, by the way, I went with the wrap dress for the premiere. I feel like something simple would be better for something like this seeing as I'm a plus one this time around.

Pedro
Can you remind me which one was the wrap one?

Emma
It was the third one I showed you. The burgundy one. Kinda looks like a fancy bathrobe.

Pedro
Ah, yes. I really liked that one. The colour looked really nice on you.

Emma
Yeah, it was really nice. It's why I chose it.

Pedro
Mmm. I can't wait to see you wearing it for real, with your hair done and everything. You'll look beautiful. You always do. I'm glad you're coming.

Emma
Wouldn't miss it for world. How you feeling about it?

Pedro
The premiere?

Emma
Yeah. You excited about it?

Pedro
Yeah, I am. It's going to be great to finally see the final product and get it out to the world. And to look nice for a night.

Emma
Are you nervous?

Pedro
Very. But it's just the usual stuff when it comes to big premiere's like this. I'm always nervous about them.

Emma
Are you feeling anxious about it at all?

Pedro
Not yet. But I'm sure it'll start soon.

Emma
Whatever happens, I'll be right there with you. Javiera will be there, your nephews too. You won't be alone when we do it, okay? And if you ever feel like you need me next to you, for whatever reason, just take my hand and you can hold it for however long you want. Okay?

Pedro
Okay.

Emma
It's going to be fun. Finally we get to see what you've been hiding from me all this time.

Pedro
I think you're going to really like it.

Emma
Oh, don't say 'really' like that. You keep doing it and it just makes me think something big will happen.

Pedro
I said it normally this time.

Emma
You emphasized it like you always do. Is there some big cameo or something? Are you going to wield a lightsaber?

Pedro
You know I can't answer those questions. You will just have to wait and see.

Emma
You are so annoying sometimes.

Pedro
I know. But you still love me so I think I'm good.

Emma
Yeah, you got me there.

Pedro
I love you too. I should start making something though. I had a light lunch today.

Emma
Okay. But don't hint at anything from now on, okay? Not even a little bit 'cause I wanna go in not expecting anything if something's going to happen. Let me be a Star Wars fan.

Pedro
I will. I only tease you because it gets a fun reaction out of you. Okay, now I really should go. The boys are staring me down like I just insulted their mothers.

Emma
Oh yeah, you're in deep trouble. You go. Feed the boys. I'll text you when I'm on my way back.

Pedro
Okay. I love you, Nena.

Emma
I love you too, Bello. Very much.

Pedro
Very much.

Emma
See you tonight.

Pedro
See you when you get home.