82 - twitter

Emma Neeson Updates
@EmNeesonUpdates

Emma talking about her relationship with Pedro Pascal in an interview for ELLE Magazine! 🧵↴

"It's always been hard to live a somewhat normal life in the spotlight. Dating is even harder. When Pedro and I started our relationship, we were both sure to keep it out of the public eye as much as we could. And I think that's why it's working so well because we were able to build something that can't easily be rocked by outsiders."

🗨 3,764 🔁 15.2k 18.5k

show this thread

Emma Neeson Updates
@EmNeesonUpdates
Replying to @EmNeesonUpdates

"The media love to run with their gossip and create headlines out of nothing, creating drama in relationships for their benefit. They feed off it and are willing to go to horrible lengths to feed themselves well. Case point: my first relationship with a woman was like Christmas dinner to them. Both Pedro and I are very aware of the shit they like to pull. We're not stupid. We're not going to help with their feeding times."

🗨 754 🔁 7,254  9,344

Emma Neeson Updates
@EmNeesonUpdates
Replying to @EmNeesonUpdates

"People will gossip about us and spread weird stories for clicks; we can't stop that. But the truth is we are real. We're not PR or anything like that; we don't do that sort of thing. We're real and we're happy. They can get their headlines and clicks or whatever but it will always be just that. At the end of the day, the people I know and love know differently, and that's all that matters to me."

🗨 675 🔁 3,872  8,111

Emma Neeson Updates
@EmNeesonUpdates
Replying to @EmNeesonUpdates

"I think our relationship is different from my previous ones because we became friends first and developed more in time and on our terms, away from prying eyes. We wanted to make it work, so we tried really hard to do that. And I think because we have similar humour and similar life experiences, we can connect better. He's definitely the funniest partner I've ever had. And you can tell him I said that."

🗨 787 🔁 8,563  10.5k