01 - imdb

Overview--

Overview--

Born: November 14th 1983 in York, England, UK.
Birth name: Emalee Rossella Abiati
Height: 5' 7'' ( 1.7m )

Mini Bio--

Emma Neeson was born in York, United Kingdom as Emalee Rossella Abiati, the daughter of Elonora Abiati, a baker, and actor Liam Neeson. She is half Irish and half Italian, and spent the first 15 years of her life with her mother in York, attending All Saints Secondary School. A couple of months after her 15th birthday she moved to New York to be with her father after learning he had no idea she existed. When she turned 18, Emalee decided to legally change her name to Emma Neeson, and started attending acting school in New York.

She made her TV debut in 2005 when she appeared in Supernatural (2005) as Rose, a character she played for 1 season before making her film debut in 2006 when she appeared in Night At The Museum (2006) alongside Ben Stiller, Robin Williams and Rami Malek, playing real life pirate Anne Bonny. She reprised her role for Night At The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian (2009) and Night At The Museum 3: Secret Of The Hidden Tomb (2014).

In 2007, she was cast as Marvel comic book hero Ashley Gomez in Jon Favreau's big screen rendering of Iron Man (2008), first appearing in the after credits scene alongside Robert Downey Jr. She went on to appear in it's hugely successful sequel Iron Man 2 (2010) and then Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), where she would get critical acclaim for her portrayal as Ashley. Neeson has since appeared in over 10 Marvel films as Ashley Gomez, including The Avengers (2012) and Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2015). She has also had cameo's in the Marvel TV shows such as Agent Carter (2015) and Netflix's Daredevil (2015).

In 2008, Neeson was cast in the video game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009) alongside Nolan North, Richard McGonagle and Emily Rose, but her part was cut from the story before filming began. Her character finally made her debut in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011), and went on to appear in the last game of the series Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016). She was also cast in Assassins Creed Syndicate (2015), part of the popular Assassins Creed (2007) series, and appeared in it's DLC's Jack The Ripper (2015) and The Last Maharaja (2015).

More recently, Neeson has been connected to a new Quentin Tarantino project that is due to come out in 2019, but nothing has been confirmed.

Neeson resides in New York and is currently single.

Spouse--

None.

Trade Marks--