You look good as my submissive♡

"Cole? When did you get here? No wait, where were you? I presumed you dead by now since you never answered any of my calls or returned my texts." I dashed straight into his arms and he engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug. 

"I was out for some business, girl, not for fun. I even lost my phone and so I had to change my number. I will give it to you later. But you tell me, I was gone for a few days and you're already bringing another man inside your house?" He sneered. 

"Don't. Not now. I wasn't bringing him home, I was just offering him water since he was thirsty." I replied pulling away to look at his face. 

"I am sure he doesn't need water but you." He jived and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Please, not now. We will continue this and I will ask you about your bruises as well. You thought I didn't notice your shriek when I pushed here?" I divert my attention to Ermanno as I hear Cole scoff behind me. 

"I am sorry but come in, have a glass of water. You came opposite your way to drop me home in my car just because I asked you to and so I wouldn't like it if you went home like this." I request him as Cole huffs and I hit my elbow on his stomach to silence him. 

"It's not required, Ms. Chloe. Really. Have fun with your boyfriend." He said rubbing his palms together. 

"Oh we will, won't we?" Cole replied and upon hearing this, he left abruptly before I could even say anything. 

"Cole, what was that about? I work with him and you just can't say things like that okay?" I turned around towards him. 

"But we will have some fun babygirl and there is nothing wrong with admitting that." 

"No, we won't Cole. We won't." I say patting his chest and then walking around him to unlock the door with the key still in my hand. 

"Here, you dropped this outside." He followed me in, bringing my clutch with him that I dropped because of him. 

"Keep it on the kitchen counter and leave please?" I say as I fish my night suit out of the closet. "I am going to change and when I come back, I want you gone. Clear?" I know what I was saying but for anything in the world, I wanted him to stay but didn't have the nerve to tell him that on my own. 

"You're still here?" I act surprised when I see him sitting on the couch, loosening his tie with his coat lying around the floor. 

"Yes, I know you want me....to stay Chloe." He said in his usual sexy voice and he clearly knew what effect and he clearly knew what this does to me but I wasn't going to be the one to give in tonight so I tried my best to stay calm and act as if nothing happened. 

Cole's pov 

I assure you, Chloe, you will come running to me and jump in my arms soon enough. You don't know how much I have endured without you for these long five days. I missed you like crazy and yet you try to act cool. I won't give in this time. No. 

Chloe's pov

I put my towel on the desk chair which I just used to wash the makeup off my face and depart to bed. I turn the lights off and cover myself with the duvet as I crawl inside the bed, assuming I am hugging the pillows. 

"You can't sleep, Chloe. Not tonight. I just came home and you want to sleep? Not fair." He whined like a small baby as he towered over me, standing at my bedside. 

"Life isn't fair kiddo. You gotta adjust. And I am not obliged to have anything to do with you, you know that right?" I mumble against my pillow, not getting up.