No return!

The high ranking officer exited the pirate vessel, leaving Commander Tad to his own defeated thoughts. The hawk left the Space Pirate Captain's room and was met on the deck by a smaller male, a German Shepherd.

Dozu.

"Commander Tad, I apologize but I couldn't help but overhear you and the officer's conversation... If we take this vessel back to The Station it will pull our operation back for days or even weeks! I know it's not my place but all other officers agree that that is not a good idea."

Tad was shocked but he did agree that going back was not the wisest move."So what do you suggest we do Officer Dozu?" Tad asked, genuinely curious about the shepherd's ideas.

"We leave this piece of junk here and move forward. We are now in uncharted territory! The Council has no jurisdiction here. The crew trusts your orders Commander, whatever you say, we will do."

Finally having someone who listened to him, Tad was excited to give orders and move on with the original plan. He also agreed with the officer's assessment that no law was heeded here which gave him a brilliant idea on how to proceed.

Tad started walking towards their ship, Dozu following close behind.

"I am interested in this idea, Officer Dozu. It won't be easy though. Are you sure everyone has what it takes?"

"I know we do! You are a great leader and we are all ready to listen to you!" The Officer replied with a determined smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to follow Furry Weekly for more stories every week!

https://www.furryweekly.com/