Chain of events (pt.1)

Puffer x Blarg :)

Puffer POV

The guys decided to have a meetup in Texas. Finally I don't have to take a plane anywhere. I'm right at home. Well by meetup I mean Matt, Smii7y, and John (Kryoz) are coming down. Smii7y and John are staying at Grizzy's because he has 2 spare rooms. Matt is staying with me in my spare room. Pezzy and Droid use their spare room for all their other random shit. Who knows what they got in there. Smii7y actually was already over visiting John so him and John are going to be here a day late. Idk why. Something about needing to do some stuff and yada yada yada...jackasses. Matt is going to be here in like an hour so I'm just making sure everything is set. I made sure to get plenty of food for the house after realizing I actually eat out way too much. I checked my fridge and my pantry. Nothing. So I've decided to try and eat more at home...sort of. Matt might also want a snack here and there. Even though we'll be eating out probably the whole time him and the other 2 morons are here. I cleaned up some other places like my office, the living room, and bathrooms. I cleaned the whole house. It's not often that anyone stays at my house with me. My ex used to, but yeah hence the word ex. We left on good terms so I'm ok. I do miss her, but I'm glad we're still friends. Matt and his girlfriend broke up too almost around the same time. Me and him have been talking over discord and texting. He seems ok too. We've really been helping each other through it. Our friends help the most though. Those fucking dumbasses. I sit on my couch and stare at my ceiling. Idk why, but I'm more excited than usual to see my friends. Mostly Matt. Is that wrong?

-Flight time over :3-

I look down from my ceiling at my phone for one sec before hearing my doorbell ring. I was just wondering when Matt was going to get here. I jump up and jog over to the door. I open the door and lock eyes with Matt. I feel like my smile couldn't get any bigger. "What's up man? How was the flight?" I say as I give him a quick hug. "It was dog aids. I sat right behind a crying baby, next to this smelly old dude, and spilled my drink halfway through. I'm just glad it's over and I can finally breathe" Matt says walking inside pulling his suitcase. "Damn that sounds like shit. Well do you want me to show you the guest room?" I say still smiling like a doofus. "Yea. I'm just gonna toss this shit in there and take off this hoodie since it's got fucking soda on it" he says with a chuckle. I chuckle and lead him upstairs into the guest room. "Here it is. It's not much, but it is comfy and it's got it's own bathroom" I say and Matt walks past me setting his suitcase on the bed. "Aw so no accidentally maybe not so accidentally walking in and seeing your pp while you shower or piss?" He says in his usual fake sad voice. I chuckle "nope". "Awww not grape" he says with a laugh. He starts to take off his hoodie getting slightly stuck in the process. "Aw shit fuck. I forgot this was my smaller hoodie". I laugh as I watch him struggle, but stop once I see his shirt lift a little. I look directly at his soft looking skin and his nicely toned abs. I feel myself get a little warm. I shake my head and go over to help him. I hold his shirt down while he finally gets the hoodie off. "Damn. My mom bought me this hoodie and forgot that I'm not a goddamn teen anymore. She didn't know what size to get" he says scratching the back of his neck laughing. I smile "she thinks you wear a fucking extra small or something? That shit was stuck". "Yea idk. She probably didn't even look at the size".

-a couple hours later-

Me and Matt have been just chilling on my couch for like the past 4 hours. Grizzy ended up texting us that he had some important shit to deal with so he couldn't hang today. Pezzy and Droid are streaming together like the "cute little couple" they are.

They hate when I call them that, but it's ok for them to make jokes about sucking each other off all the time.

Anyway, me and Matt have just been talking and showing each other random shit we find on our phones. I hear Matt let out a little giggle then he start honking like usual. "What is it?" I ask and he shows me still dying in the process. It's a stupid minion meme, but it says something that I refuse to even repeat in my head. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yell and start dying. Me and Matt keep laughing until our stomachs hurt. "OW OW MY STOMACH!" Matt yells while holding his stomach trying to calm himself down. I finally calm down a bit and just look over at Matt. I don't realize that I'm staring. "Yo you good?" Matt asks while calming down. I snap out of my thoughts and shake my head a little "yeah j-just spaced out. Ummm hey are you hungry? I can make us something or order some stuff" I say quickly. Matt cocks an eyebrow for a second, but his face softens and he smiles. "I'm actually starving. I forgot that I haven't even eaten today" he chuckles. "Well is there anything you're craving?" I ask and I see his lip twitch slightly as he breathes in deeply and turns fully towards me. "Your big ole shlong" he says and starts laughing. I immediately start laughing. I stand up and roll my eyes "I'll just go whip something up real quick ya dumbass. You need to eat anyway". "Ok sounds good to me" he says as I walk into the kitchen. I got this weird feeling in my chest and stomach that won't go away for some reason. Maybe it's nothing.