Drunk (pt.2)

Pp :3

Puffer's POV
It's been a couple of weeks since that night and I can't stop thinking about Pezzy. All day we were streaming at home, but we decide to do a cooking stream that evening. We couldn't stop glancing over at each other. We caught each other a few times and looked away quickly.

After the stream I headed home and sat on my couch staring at my ceiling. I hear a knock at my door and head over to answer it. As soon as I open the door, Pezzy pushes his way in and grabs my shirt collar pulling me down into a heated kiss. Without hesitation I kiss back walking backwards pulling him inside with me. He kicks the door closed and wraps his arms around my neck. I walk him back to the door and slam his back into it causing him to moan into our kiss. He slides his left leg up my side and I reach down and grab his ass. He opens his mouth and I shoot my tongue in and explore every inch. We pull away quickly and take off our shirts. We rejoin our lips and start making our way to the stairs unbuttoning each others pants. We continue kissing as we walk up the stairs struggling as we slip off our pants and boxers. We make it into my room and Pezzy pulls away from the kiss. He pushes me on the bed. I land on my back and he climbs on top of me. He leans down and kisses me roughly. He starts grinding against me. Our dicks rub against each other as he moves. I buck my hips and growl into the kiss. He puts his left hand on my shoulder and sits up. He reaches down and grabs my cock. He positions me with his hole and sits down slowly with no lubricant. He stops once my dick is fully in and tosses his head back closing his eyes tightly. Once he gets used to the size, he slowly starts moving up and down putting his hands on my chest. I put my hands on his hips and squeeze. "Ah~" he moans and closes his eyes again. He leans his head forward and starts rubbing my chest softly. He leans down and starts kissing and sucking on my chest. After a while I can tell he's getting tired because he's panting and sweating. I flip us over with him on the bed pulling out of him. I climb in between his legs and re-enter him. I start moving in and out of him and put my hands on either side of him. He keeps panting as I move. I lean down and start sucking on different parts of his neck leaving lots of dark purple and red spots everywhere. I lean back up and start moving faster. "Ah~ fuah~" he moans grabbing the sheets. He holds his arms out. I lean down and kiss him. I pull away again and start moving even faster. Pezzy opens his mouth like he was going to say something, but closes his eyes as breathless moans leave his mouth. I reposition myself and keep my pace. Pezzy runs a hand through his hair as his other hand grips the sheets. His face is beat red and his eyes are open slightly revealing a look of pure pleasure. Sweat drips from my forehead as my thrusts start to get sloppy. I feel that familiar knot in my stomach. I lean down and kiss Pezzy. He scratches at my back as we kiss. After a few seconds, he cums on our stomachs. A few more seconds, I cum inside him with a grunt. I pull out of him and fall next to him. We look at each other panting trying to catch our breath.

And that's what I remember from last night.

I woke up alone. He must've left after I passed out.

I lay in my bed and stare at my ceiling for a little bit longer before getting up. I make my way to my bathroom and turn on my shower. Once the water is at a good temperature, I step in and close my shower door. I do my thing and just stand there letting the water run down my back. The soap and hot water stings my back slightly from the scratches that Pezzy left.

I don't mind it.

I snap back into reality and turn off the water. I open the shower door and step out. I grab my towel off of the rack and dry myself off before wrapping it around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and get dressed. I comb my hair and find my glasses which were on the ground next to the bed. I put them on and start picking up around the house. Once I finish, I feed Ellie and sit on the couch.

-a couple of months later-

The random nights of sex just keep happening. I'm not complaining, but it's kind of confusing me. I also think things are getting a little out of hand. The other day I went to Droid and Pezzy's house. Me, Pezzy, Droid, and Grizzy were sitting on the couch watching random shit when Grizzy and Droid went upstairs to plan their shit for our next group stream. As soon as they were out of view, Pezzy jumped up and walked over to me. I looked up at him and he dropped to his knees and got in between my legs. I tried to stop him, but he was fast. I blinked and he had his mouth around my cock. The whole time it was happening I kept looking at the stairs waiting for one of the guys to walk down and catch us, but it didn't happen. Once I came, Pezzy pulled off and looked me in the eyes while he swallowed every bit. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. He winked at me and stood up. He walked upstairs joining Grizzy and Droid. I shook away the blush on my face and gathered myself. I stood up and buttoned my pants. I made my way up to Droid's office and joined them. I couldn't think the whole time and just said yes to everything. I think Grizzy noticed because after I was going to head home he stopped me at the door and asked me if I was ok. I said yea and made up some lame excuse. He nodded, but I knew he was suspicious. I left and immediately went home. I fed Ellie her dinner, took her out to go to the bathroom, and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I sat on my couch for the whole night. I thought about the situation and drank.

What the actual fuck are we doing?

I wake up to Ellie barking at the door. I quickly toss  the bottles of alcohol in the trash and answer the door. Grizzy is standing there with a serious look.

"Hey" he says. "Hey..." I say and clear my throat. I step aside and Grizzy walks in. "Ok first of all I can smell the booze. Second why have you and Pezzy been acting so weird these past few months? And I don't want some bullshit excuse. You don't have to hide anything from me". I close the door and sigh. We go over and sit on the couch and I explain the situation. At first he sits there in shock, but he quickly chuckles. "So I called it by accident. Man Droid is gonna be pissed. When you guys decide to tell him or anyone if you think it's right. I won't say anything. It's not my place" he says defensively. "That's the thing. Idk what it is. I mean we hook up and just don't talk about it and it keeps happening. I think it gonna go crazy" I put my face in my hands. Grizzy puts a hand on my back. "Make him talk to you. Get him alone and talk to him. Explain this to him. I'm sure he's probably feeling the same. He's been acting weird. Well you both have. Maybe he's feeling the same thing. You just have to talk to him". I look over at Grizzy and nod. "Thanks man. You're right. I have to talk to him or I might explode". "No problem. Oh me and Droid are going out later and he decided he was gonna stay and clean his office. Maybe try then". "Thanks". "Stop thanking me. It's what I'm here for man" Grizzy says and stands up. "Well imma head over to their house. Me and Droid are gonna look at some shit and leave in a couple of hours. You need a shower because you smell like booze and shit". "Ok asshole get out. I'll see you later". Grizzy walks over and chuckles as he leaves. I sigh and look down at Ellie. "Are you hungry? Do you need to go outside?". She just wags her tail. "I'll take that as a yes".

What am I going to say?