Challenge Me (pt.1)

(5,333 words)

P x S

Puffer thingy I came up with (aka I got it from another story) where Puffer tries to sleep with anyone who dares to challenge him. This will be multiple parts. Trying something different :)
Based off of a story I read on Ao3. I can't remember the name lmao. P.s idk what Smii7y's real name is so imma just go with what the internet tells me because why not.

Smii7y's POV

I playfully push Puffer away from me as Matt goes to take a picture of us. "Bro why are you trying to make out with me?" I say with a laugh as Puffer makes kissing noises at me. "Keep that same energy for later~" I say with a fake smirk. "What?" Puffer says and I break character. I laugh and shake my head. "Ayo?" Matt says and we all laugh going back towards the others. "Guys Puffer is trying to come on to me" I say and Grizzy turns quickly. "He drunk already? Damn that was fast". "I'm not drunk, I'm not gay, and Smii7y is just scared he'd like it". "HUH? ¡NO HAY MANERA BRO! (AIN'T NO WAY BRO!)" Droid says loudly and Puffer laughs. "Cállate Jaime (Shut up Jaime)". "Puffer you are drunk, you flirt with everyone, and I'm not scared. I just don't think you'd be good at being a bottom because of how high and mighty you make yourself out to be" I say and Matt snorts. "Woah who said anything about bottoming? You're ahead of the game man. Are you trying to tell us something?" Pezzy says and Droid nearly spits out his drink. "Smii7y I'm not drunk, I've only had 2 drinks, you also flirt with people, and you ARE scared that you'd like it. Another thing is you couldn't handle me even if you tried". Puffer walks closer to me and leans close to my right ear. "I could have you shaking in pleasure with a blowjob alone I promise you that~" Puffer whispers in my ear seductively. He backs up and laughs. I feel my face get hot. "WOAH PUFFER? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM?" Droid say loudly. "Okay I think you've had enough Droid" Pezzy says with a laugh and takes away his drink. "Awww! ¡Por favor, no, te prometo que estoy bien! (Please no, I promise I'm fine!)" Droid whines. "Droid I don't speak Spanish bud" Pezzy says with a giggle. I lean over towards Puffer and whisper in his ear. "I'm sure I could handle anything you threw at me big man. Only this isn't a dream, but it could be~". He blushes. "Don't make promises you can't keep Smii7y~" he says right in my face. "Who said anything about a promise?" I say with a smug look on my face. Matt giggles and speaks up. "I think it's about time we all get some sleep. It's already midnight. We did wanna explore a bit tomorrow and the next day before we get on the pax schedule". We all look at each other and agree.

-Later-

I sigh as I take off my shoes and toss them elsewhere. I sit and think about the feeling that's still lingering within me from that "spicy" conversation earlier. I feel a chill go up my spine.

Why did I even think about taking up that "offer"? I'm buzzed and need sleep...

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I take it out and see a text from Grizzy.

Griz: Hey I wouldn't try and challenge him. That's all I'm gonna say gn :)

I shake my head confused.

Challenge?

I close my eyes as my face heats up again as I think about what Puffer had said earlier. I let out another sigh. I hear a faint knock at my hotel room door and turn to look at it.

I thought everyone went to bed?

I stand up and make my way towards the door and open it revealing Puffer who is as red as me, but with an unsure look on his face. "Hey Chris what's up?" I say slightly concerned. Puffer locks eyes with me as his posture calms down after a long deep breath. Puffer places a hand on my chest and pushes me back softly making me walk backwards. I don't question him because I don't know what the fuck to say.