Hotbox Sesh

The Group Chat chronicles 💀

Y x T

Yumi's POV

I walk upstairs towards my room feeling like absolute garbage.

I haven't been feeling that great all day. Off days happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

As I get close to my room I smell a familiar scent coming from my bathroom so I decide to investigate. I hear giggling as I reach for the knob. I turn it and walk in getting blasted in the face with weed smoke. Larry and Tanner turn towards me and their faces drop knowing that they've been caught. I close the door behind me and walk over to them. I grab the joint from Tanner and sit in the ground with my back against the tub. I take a long and slow drag until I can't take in anymore and hold it in for a few seconds before blowing it out. I pass the joint to Larry and he looks at Tanner confused. Tanner shrugs and smiles. Larry takes a hit and passes it to Tanner and so on and so on until the joint is completely gone. They had a conversation or two while I just sat and listened because that's all I felt like doing.

I just wanted to be around someone. You get it right?

Larry decided that he was a little too high and went to bed leaving me and Tanner alone. Tanner slides down the side of the tub and sits next to me. We sit in silence for a few seconds before he speaks up. "Bad day?" He asks calmly. I just nod. I decide to do something I never really do. I lay my head on his shoulder with a soft sigh and close my eyes for a quick second. Tanner tenses up, but quickly relaxes. We sit like this for a while just enjoying each other's presence.

"You wanna talk about it at all?" Tanner says and I shake my head slightly. "Are you gonna talk to ME at all?". I lift my head and stare into his eyes. Tanner just stares back at me for a sec then smiles softly at me. "So that's a no I assume".

I can't move my gaze away from him. It's like I'm being mind controlled.

I sit up and get on my knees and crawl over to him. "Yumi what're you doing?" He asks and I ignore him. I climb onto his lap straddling him and lay my head on his chest with a sigh. He just accepts it and wraps his arms around me hugging me while rubbing my back. I try to snuggle deeper into his chest by shifting my body. I do this until I feel hands on my hips gripping softly. "Y-Yumi...stop moving so much" Tanner says sounding sort of struggled. I keep moving feeling a small bit of arousal as I do. Tanner's hands never leave my hips. I lean up and stare into his eyes as I move slowly. Tanner stares back at me with lidded eyes and a deep red color across his cheeks. I bite my lip as I lean down slowly inching towards his face. I press my lips softly against his, feeling a tingling sensation flow through my body as we kiss. Tanner licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I open my mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue in. Our tongues dance together. I start to rock my hips a little more earning a low sigh from him. His hands start to wander and so do mine. I place my hands onto his chest and massage his pecs. Tanner slides his right hand down onto my ass and the left one slides up my shirt slightly. He squeezes my ass lightly earning a soft moan. We pull away from each other and stand up quickly pulling each other into another kiss except this one is a little more rough. Tanner grabs my wrists and walks me backwards into the wall and pins my hands above my head. "Mmf~". Tanner let's me go and backs up a bit. "I-I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away. We shouldn't do this-". I cut him off by pulling him back into the kiss. I shoot my tongue into his mouth and work my mind control magic.

I just tried my best at showing him the best soul stealing kiss ever. No regrets.

I pull away from the kiss. As I do a string of saliva follows, but falls on its own. I wipe the remaining spit off of my lip with my thumb and look Tanner deep in his eyes. "If you don't wanna do this then I'll respect that. Just don't think that it's only because we're high. I can still make my own decisions and my decision is that my mind is made up. I want you, but only if you want me. I've had a bad day and need a distraction. You're the distraction I need". Tanner stares with a beat red face seemingly still entranced by the kiss. He shakes his head and blinks before his body language changes. His shoulders finally drop all the way down and his breathing is the calmest it probably has ever been. His eyes change into a deep and lush pool of beautiful deep hazel as his pupils dilate almost taking up his entire iris. He suddenly comes over to me and pulls me by my hips into a deep kiss that feels like heaven itself. He moves me over to the counter and lifts me up onto it sitting me down. I engulf my hands into his hair as his hands move and grab at my ass. I move my hands down and tug at his shirt. He pulls away from the kiss and takes his shirt off tossing it to the ground. I do the same with mine. He comes back over and crashes our lips together pressing our chests against each other. I wrap my legs loosely around his hips as his hands slide around my back slowly. As time goes on, the kiss gets rougher and more intense as we both start to get desperate.

I want more. I need more. I need him now.

I pull away from the kiss and grab Tanner's head making him look at me. "I want you~ I need you~ I need you now~ fuck me~" I say with a growl. Tanner pulls me off of the counter and drags me into my room. He lets go of my hands and walks over to the door and locks it.

I finally have a lock on my door and it shuts. It's impossible to live with these idiots and not have a lock.

He comes back over to me and kisses me again, but this time he picks me up by my hips again and places me on the bed laying me down. He climbs on top of me and pulls away from the kiss. He leans down and slowly starts kissing my neck searching for that one spot.

Tanner's POV

This is really happening. I've had a few dreams here and there about something like this, but only once about Yumi. I can't believe that was the one dream that came true.

I find that one spot that makes him shiver and start attacking it. "Mm~". I leave a couple of hickeys that I'm actually kind of proud of.

I left them where they wouldn't be seen of course because Yumi would actually dig my grave tomorrow.

"Tanner please~". I pull away from his neck and look down locking eyes with him. "Wait here for a sec" I say as I get up and quickly make my way to my room. I find what I'm looking for and sneak my way back in Yumi's room. Yumi is sitting on his knees waiting for me with a blush across his face, but he's still calm. I walk over to him and he starts palming me through my basketball shorts. He slowly wraps his fingers under the waistband of my shorts and boxers. "Off~". I nod letting him know that I'm still ok with this. He pushes them down. I help him get them all of the way off and kick them away. I place my hand under his chin and make him look at me. "Your turn~". He does as he's told and takes off his shorts and boxers tossing them away. He comes back over to me and wraps his arms loosely around my shoulders. "I need you~". I hold up a condom and some lube. Yumi looks at the lube and snickers. "That's the lube that Isaac snuck into your stocking during Christmas isn't it. You didn't throw it out?". "Hey it was a gift. I couldn't just get rid of it. Plus now I actually get to use it". Yumi places a hand on my chest and looks into my eyes. "Let's  use it then~". Yumi lays down on his back and massages his cock while he waits. I pop open the cap and squeeze some of the lube onto my fingers. Yumi stops his movements and bites his lip. I warm the lube up some between my fingers and position my pointer finger with his hole. I look up at him and he nods. I slowly push my finger inside of him. He lets out a small grunt. I wait for a second. I slowly start moving my finger in and out of him as he sighs in relief. I continue until I add the second finger and then the third. "Tanner~ more~ please I need you~". I pull my fingers out of him and rip open the condom. I roll the condom on and open the lube squeezing some onto his hole for extra precaution. I toss everything away and align myself up with him. "Are you ready?" I ask and he nods.

God the I'll never get this image of him out of my head. Him lying there on his back, him biting his finger, deep blush covering his face all the way to the tips of his ears, lidded lust filled eyes, perfect soft skin, and that sexy ruffled up hair.

I place my hands on his hips as I slowly push in. He tosses his head back and closes his eyes. "Mm~". Once I'm fully in, I stop and wait for him to let me know he's ok. After a little bit, he brings his head back down and reaches up. I lean down and kiss him softly as I pull out slowly and push back in. He pulls away from the kiss and leans his head back. "Hngh~" he sighs out loud. I lean down and start kissing his chest. I lap my tongue over the fresh hickeys. "Faster~". I start moving faster earning more moans from him. After a while I feel him twitch under me as our moans fill the room. "If they didn't hear us before then they definitely do now~ But your sounds are too pretty not to be shared~" I say as I rub his side. "Ah~ Tanner~ I'm close~". "Me too baby~". I suddenly get an idea. I start pounding into him. "Ah!~ Fuah!~ Ah!~". I reach my hand up and start jerking him off. My stomach turns as he digs his nails into my back. We both moan as we cum at the same time. I slowly pull out of him and toss the condom into the small trash can next to his bed. I flop down next to him both of us panting. I feel around for his hand and interlock our fingers. Before we fall asleep, I get us cleaned up a little bit. I cover us up with the blankets and we slowly drift off to sleep.

Sorry guys for the noise

This has been sitting half finished for so long lmao. I halfassed the end because I have no real ending in mind for this. I hope you like it :)