Call (pt.1)

Droid asks Pezzy an "embarrassing" question :3

Droid's POV

I walk into Pezzy's office and sit on the floor next to him. He looks down at me and smiles. "Alright guys I'll see you tomorrow" he says as he hangs up the discord call. He takes his headphones off and sets them aside. He places a hand under my chin and leans down kissing me softly. He pulls away. "I've been waiting all day for that". I smile and stand up. "I know. When are we gonna tell the guys about us?" I say and he shrugs. "Why not tomorrow since we're all gonna record together. We can still keep it from the fans for now, but I think 4 months is long enough for our friends to know". I walk over to him and place my hands on his hips pulling him into my chest. "I love you so much you know that?". He smiles. "You only tell me every second of the day". I lean down and kiss him. I pull away from the kiss and let go of his hips. He looks up at me confused. "Are you ok?". I nod and look down. "I...have something to....ask you". I feel my face go slightly red. He places his hand on my cheek. I look into his eyes. "What is it?". "I-I've been kinda curious lately... I w-was wondering I-if..". "If what sweetheart?" He says which causes me to blush deeper. I lean down next to his ear. "I completely trust you. I've been kinda curious about...other...stuff. I wanna try.....bottom" I whisper the last word quickly and lean back up looking down at him. His face is beat red just like mine. I back away from him. "I-I don't know what to say. I mean. I've always been the bottom in this kind of relationship. This is my first relationship with a guy. I've never gave it a second thought". He looks over at me and I look down embarrassed. He walks over to me and grabs my hands. I lock eyes with him. "Sweetheart there's no reason to be embarrassed. You're just curious. It's just me. You know I would never judge you over something like this. I'd do anything for you. I'm willing to try for you ok?". I nod and smile. I lean down and Pezzy sweetly kisses me. We pull apart and take off our shirts. We smile as we kiss. We start moving towards the bed. As we move we slip off our pants and boxers. I push Pezzy lightly on the chest to get him to sit on the bed. Once he does, I slide my hands down his body as I get on my knees. Pezzy puts a hand on my cheek. "If you ever feel uncomfortable let me know ok?". I nod and wrap my hand around his cock. I gulp and slowly put my mouth around the tip. Pezzy pets my hair softly. I roll my tongue around the tip and slowly start going deeper and deeper.

Pezzy's POV

I try my best not to buck my hips, but it's next to impossible with Droid. He's so good at this. He's probably better than most girls. He's definitely better than any girl I've ever met.

Suddenly I hear a noise come from my set up. My computer screen lights up and I see Puffer and Grizzy on screen. Droid pulls off and looks over. "AHH!" We both scream and Puffer and Grizzy stare with wide eyes. Me and Droid scramble to cover ourselves. "WTF?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I LEFT THE CALL!" I yell going up to my computer. I unmute the call. "Uh...I did too. I was just editing when the call reappeared" Puffer says and Grizzy nods. "Yea I walked past my room and saw my screen on. Then I started hearing voices so I came in to shut it off thinking that it was bugging". I look over at Droid and see his eyes filled with tears. I walk over to him and wipe them away. "Its ok baby. They didn't see too much". "They probably saw enough...". "Droid come over here" I hear Puffer say from the computer. Droid was hesitant, but he went. "Look we don't have any right to judge what you do in your spare time. That's your shit man. We would never do anything to seriously hurt your feelings. This is our secret ok?". Grizzy nods. "Yea man. This stays between us". Droid wipes away his tears and nods smiling softly. "I can say that was....kinda hot" Grizzy says. We all look at him through the camera. "What? I'm just speaking facts". "This is the weirdest question that I've ever asked, but....can you show us that again?" Puffer asks his face going beat red. Grizzy nods quickly. I look over at Droid and he nods. "I-I guess if Pezzy d-doesn't mind". I shake my head and smirk. I lean over to his ear. "You wanna give them a show?". I lean back and Droid looks at me nodding vigorously. "When you put it like that!". Droid drops the blanket he was using to cover himself and I throw off his hoodie that I found on the floor. "Hey I just noticed. You stole that yesterday didn't you?". I nod and he smiles. "Come here~" he says and I follow his instructions. I sit back on the bed and he gets back on his knees. He wraps his hand around my cock and immediately goes down. He wraps his mouth around my cock and starts bobbing his head. "D-Droid~".