Stress Relief (pt.2)

Grizzy woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groans as he picks it up and looks at the time. 

1:30 am.

He answers the phone without even fully reading who was actually calling him. "Hello?". "Hey...sorry did I wake you?". Grizzy recognizes the voice immediately.

Pezzy.

"I just fell asleep like 2 minutes ago so no real harm done. What's up?". Grizzy feels an abnormal feeling of tenseness through the phone. "I-...I want to.....see you" Pezzy says softly. "Like.....right now?" Grizzy asks now fully awake. He hears a sniffle from the other side of the call. "Pez? Are you ok?". Pezzy doesn't answer. Another sniffle can be heard a few seconds later. "Pezzy you wanna come over?" Grizzy asks concerned. "...Yea..." Pezzy says in between his soft sniffles. "Ok then. I'll see you in a little bit".

-Time skip loser :)-

Grizzy opens the front door in his usual night clothes which is a tank top and pajama pants. He sees Pezzy who looks like a mess. Grizzy immediately walks towards him and pulls him into a hug. The hug lasts a short time and after they separate, Grizzy and Pezzy walk inside the house closing the door behind them. "Ok so what's got you so stressed man? Tell me about it". They go over to the couch and sit down. Pezzy wipes away a fresh set of tears that try and run down his already tear stained flushed cheeks. "I....I'm falling behind schedule....like really far behind. I've been trying to catch up, but it's exhausting. I keep fucking up shit. I'm afraid that people aren't gonna like my new stuff. What if they think I'm not trying hard enough?". Grizzy smiles softly. "Why wouldn't they like the new videos? Pez. If someone takes the time to watch someone's videos all the time, every single time they upload, then that must mean that they don't just like your content. A lot of fans come back to see YOU. If they don't like the new vids, then fuck them. They may like the next one better. I got into a very bad place a little while back where I was so worried about the quality of my content that I forgot why I really started my channel. To do a job that's at least mostly fun. Just be yourself and someone is bound to come across you who likes you for you and those are true fans. You have to do the kind of stuff you enjoy or someday you'll become bored with your job. you'll lose yourself in the stupid shit and never have fun. Your fans won't wanna see you suffer". Pezzy looks over at Grizzy and smiles. "Thanks Griz. I needed to hear that". Grizzy pulls Pezzy into another hug. "I'm here if you want to talk. Just shoot me a text, call, or whatever. I'm here Max". Pezzy blushes at the use of his real name. They both pull away from the hug and lock eyes. "It's been a while since someone from our friend group has called me by my real name". "Not for me. Matt calls me Nelson like every recording". Pezzy snickers. Grizzy smiles as he stares at Pezzy. Pezzy looks back into Grizzy's eyes. Grizzy feels his face heat up slightly. "You know....I think this is the perfect time to talk about this...ummm...a-about what happened last month". Grizzy fiddles his thumbs as he looks away from Pezzy feeling akward after bringing IT up. "What? Oh that?....Did I make you...uncomfortable? I'm so sorry-". Grizzy cuts Pezzy off. "N-No!...No it's not that at all. It's just....I can't stop thinking about it......Ummm...". Grizzy's face turns slightly red. Pezzy smiles softly. Pezzy reaches over and places a hand on Grizzy's thigh. "W-was it...really that good?" Pezzy asks with very little hesitation. Grizzy just looks away again and nods. 

"You wanna do it again?" Pezzy asks point blank. Grizzy turns towards him and stares bewildered at what had just come out of the other's mouth. "I-I....umm...uh". Grizzy can't even form a single word as his mind fills with scenes from the last time. Pezzy smirks lightly. Pezzy stands up and takes a step towards Grizzy and leans down right in front of his face. "There's only 2 answers Nelson~". Grizzy thinks for a second before making up his mind. He nods slowly feeling heat slowly rise in his body. Pezzy grabs the collar of Grizzy's shirt and pulls him into a rough kiss. Pezzy climbs on top of Grizzy straddling him. Grizzy kisses back almost instantly and shoot his right hand up and entangles his fingers into Pezzy's hair while his left hand slides across his back. Pezzy opens his mouth letting Grizzy's tongue shoot in and explore him. They both moan into the kiss as their bodies heat up over time. Pezzy grinds against Grizzy softly. Grizzy places his hands onto Pezzy's hips guiding him. Pezzy pulls away from the kiss and slides down Grizzy's body until he is on his knees in front of him. Pezzy unties Grizzy's pant strings and wraps his fingers under the waistband. Pezzy pulls down Grizzy's pants and boxers enough for his cock to spring free. Pezzy licks his lips as he wraps his hand around Grizzy's length. Pezzy moves teasingly slow and wraps his mouth around the tip of Grizzy's dick. Grizzy lets out a deep sigh of pleasure as Pezzy moves. "Fuck Max~" Grizzy says softly. Pezzy moans around Grizzy sending vibrations up his body. After a while Pezzy pulls his mouth off of Grizzy and looks up into his eyes. "Nelson~ Please~ I need you~". Grizzy feels a sudden feeling of nervousness rise within his mind as he processes Pezzy's request. "I don't wanna push any boundaries or make things awkward between us more than they already are...Are you sure?". Pezzy thinks for a second before nodding. "You're right...Let's take things slow that way if we do go further sometime then it'll be even better~ I know this is already a little much for you~". Pezzy leans forward and wraps his mouth back around Grizzy catching the younger off guard. "F-Fuck~ Max~ H-How are you so good at this?~". Pezzy thinks to himself. Wow I am good aren't I? Grizzy feels like the world is spinning. 

He's sleeping with one of his best friends and loving every second of it.

It feels so good, but his mind spins thinking about what is really at stake with this.

Suddenly, Grizzy feels his edge creeping closer and closer. 

None of those thoughts matter anymore. This moment is what matters right now. Here and now with Pezzy....With Max............with him.

Grizzy snaps out of his thoughts as he feels his orgasm overtake all senses. His eyes go into the back of his head for a second. 

All he feels is pleasure and love at this moment.

Wait....Love?.....Think about this later! Pay attention to him. Let him know how good he made you feel Nelson.

Grizzy looks down and watches as Pezzy smiles as he pants and swallows every last bit of release. Grizzy regains his strength and pulls Pezzy up and motions for him to sit down on his lap. Pezzy does this and Grizzy slides a hand across his body feeling him tense for a second until he relaxes. "Fuck~...." Pezzy sighs softly. Grizzy palms Pezzy through his pants and leans down towards his ear. "Off please~ I want to show you how much of a good job you did Max~" Grizzy says sensually into his ear sending shivers down his entire body. Pezzy reaches over and unbuttons his pants. He helps Grizzy slip his pants down halfway down his thighs. Grizzy slips down Pezzys boxers enough for his cock to spring up. A deep red. So sensitive and longing for touch

Grizzy wraps his hand softly around Pezzy's cock and slowly rubs his finger around the tip in a slightly teasing matter. "Ah~" Pezzy moans feeling relief fill his mind up like a cauldron bubbling with a potion. Sudden bursts of sensual feelings just popping like bubbles in his mind just never ending as the moment drags on. Grizzy wrapping his hand fully around Pezzy and moving at a decent pace, now feeling a sense of pride that he can make his friend feel so good and he feels like the world is just background noise. Nothing but this moment exists. Until, Pezzy cums violently shaking and moaning loudly. "F-Fuck Nelson!~ AH~ Shit!~". 

Once everything calms down, Grizzy lightly sets Pezzy down next to him and gets up to clean.

-A few minutes later-

Cleaning is done and Grizzy comes back over to the couch and picks Pezzy up bridal style and makes his way up to his room where he lightly lays the sleeping man down before covering him up. Grizzy climbs into the bed next to Pezzy and pulls him toward his chest. Pezzy cuddles up into his chest and smiles lightly in his sleep.

"I think I might....nevermind...Goodnight Max" Grizzy says in a whisper before his closes his eyes drifting into one of the best sleeps of his life.

"Goodnight Nelson..."