Confused confessions (pt.1?)

The first 3some of the book. Yippee! idk if this'll be a multi part or if I'll just make another separate part for this so...yea
Btw pezzy is bottom, puffer is top, and droid is switch. Idk it just feels "right" for this story. Don't come at me or I'll punch your knees :)

Pezzy's POV

I wake up slowly and sit upright in my bed. I rub my eyes and yawn. It's dark outside. I hear a knock at my door and it swings open revealing Droid. "Oh you're up. Good. Puffer's party starts in like 20 so take your time, but get ready if you're going" he says and closes the door. "Damn did I really sleep for that long? I took like a 5 hour nap" I say to myself and shake my head. I reach over and grab my phone. I look at the time. 8 pm. Well I guess I'll be energized for the party. The party is planned to go until everyone feels like shit and decides to leave or idk. I throw my blanket off and hop out of bed. I stand up and stretch. My back pops and I sigh in comfort. "Oh yeah just what I needed". I go to my bathroom and stare at the mirror for a second before shrugging my shoulders. I showered before my nap earlier so I'm good on that part. I just mess with my hair a bit and call it good. After we wait a bit downstairs, we head over to Puffer's. We live right next to him so yea. Puffer decided to randomly throw a party to get everyone together since it's been a hot minute since we've hung out in person. I've been thinking about Puffer a lot lately. Not just him, but Droid too. The thought of all three of us hanging out together just makes my stomach feel funny. While we were setting up for a stream last month, Puffer and Droid thought it would be funny to engulf me into a hug. Puffer was in front of me and Droid was behind me. They just squished me. I laughed it off, but during the stream I couldn't stop thinking about how...nice...it felt. It felt so nice to be between them. Is that weird?

Droid's POV

The walk was silent. I mean we literally walked next door, but went a little slower to just breathe before we get bombarded by the inevitable chaos that this party has in store. We get to Puffer's door, but Pezzy was spaced out and kept walking. "Yo Pez the doors right here bro" I say and Pezzy snaps back into reality. "Huh? Oh" he chuckles and walks back towards me. I shake my head and smile as I knock. The door swings open and Grizzy stands there smiling. "Sup. Come in and grab a drink fellas" he says and I laugh. "You acting like this is your crib" I say and Pezzy nods in agreement. "I may or may not have already started drinking just a bit". "Damn you couldn't wait for us?" Pezzy says and Grizzy just shrugs with a goofy look on his face. I chuckle and walk over to the rest of the guys. Grizzy and Pezzy start talking as they shut the door and follow. Puffer walks over and we exchange a quick hug. "Yo what up. Pick your poison" he says pointing at the kitchen counter full of alcohol. "You bought out the whole store man. Pass me a cup" Pezzy says and Puffer tosses him and me a cup. "Idk what everyone likes so I just grabbed shit". "Yea like Pezzy said. The whole store" I say and Puffer chuckles and takes a swig from his cup.

-After the party-

Puffer's POV

"Thanks again for helping me pick up" I say and Droid hands me a cup. "It's cool". "Yea we live right next door and everyone else was blasted so..." Pezzy says while picking up cans off of the table. After we get done picking up trash, we call it good for the night and sit down on the couch. We just sit and look at our phones for a bit. Me and Droid are on the ends of the couch and Pezzy in in the middle. I look over and see Pezzy looking off at nothing. Droid looks over at him and then at me. I can tell Droid is thinking the same thing as me. "Yo Pezzy. What's been up with you lately? You've been spacing out a lot" I say and Droid speaks up. "Yea and you've just seemed off. Is everything ok?". Pezzy looks at both of us and then down at his hands. He has an uncertain look on his face. "I actually don't know. It's weird". I sit up and turn towards him. Droid does the same. He looks at us again, but this time he tenses up a little. I see a light pink color appear on his cheeks. "Pez there's no reason to feel like you have to tell us. If it's private then we understand. We've just been curious" Droid says and Pezzy stays looking at his hands. "Yea man don't feel pressured. We just wanna know if you're ok". I see him relax a bit and he looks over at me. "Idk what's been wrong. It's nothing too bad, but it's been bothering me for a while. I'm just trying to find out how to word it" he says as he looks over at Droid and back down to his hands again. I look over at Droid and I see a look of light concern in his eyes as he looks at Pezzy. I look back at Pezzy and think for a second. I sigh and set my hand on his. He flinches slightly. Droid does the same with his other hand. Pezzy's face goes slightly red. "If it's us then you need to let us know. Are the jokes getting to you?" I ask. "Is it me? Did I do something?" Droid asks and Pezzy looks up quickly and shakes his hands. "No no no it's not about the jokes and its definitely not about anything you did wrong. Droid you're the best roommate ever and Puffer you're the best friend ever" he pauses and looks back down. "It may be about you both though" he mumbles. "What is it?" Droid asks and Pezzy tenses up again. I place my hand on his shoulder and he looks over at me. I give him a reassuring smile. He looks over at Droid and he does the same thing.