Finally (pt.1)

Pezzy x Droid ;3

Droid's POV

We just left Smii7y's house and are on our way to our hotel. Puffer and Grizzy are in a different Uber. Pezzy is sitting next to me completely drunk. He's leaning against the window just admiring the night sky. The moon light shines on his face and outlines his features perfectly. I can't help but stare. He turns and looks at me. He smiles sweetly. I feel myself blush lightly and I smile back. We finally get to the hotel and I help him get out of the Uber. We make it to the elevator and up to our room. I slide the card and open the door leading Pezzy inside. I sigh and take off my shoes and socks. I throw my jacket to the side. Pezzy tries to take off his shoes and stumbles a bit. He almost trips, but I catch him. "Woah you ok?" I ask and he looks up at me. "My savior" he says and I roll my eyes. "You're so drunk". "And you aren't?" He says slurring his words a bit. "I mean I'm not saying I'm not. I'm just not as bad as you". He giggles. I help him to his bed and sit him down. I get down on my knees and take his shoes and socks off. I stand up and toss his shoes next to mine. I help him take his hoodie off and toss it somewhere random. "Do you want a drink of water or something?" I ask and he shakes his head. I turn around, walk across the room, and open the mini fridge. I pull out a water and take a sip. "You know what I do want?" I hear him get up. "What?-" I start to say as I turn around, but I get cut off by Pezzy pulling me down by my shirt collar and kissing me. I drop my water. My face heats up and my eyes go wide. I pull away from the kiss. "Woah woah! Pezzy what're you doing?!" I say quickly. Pezzy shushes me. "Don't be so loud. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I've liked you for so long. I can't take it anymore". I just stand there shocked. Pezzy's eyes widen. He finally realizes what he just did. His face goes a deep red. "Fuck. I'm sorry Droid. I-I'm so sorry" he rushes to grab his hoodie. He picks it up, runs and grabs his shoes, and finally rushes out the door. I just stand there frozen. I shake my head and rush after him. I don't even grab a single thing. The elevator door closes down the hall when I get out the door. "Shit". I rush over to the door to the stairs and push it open. I start rushing down the stairs. When I get to the lobby, I push the door open and run to the entrance. I run through the door and look around. I see Pezzy down the street walking. I run down the street after him. "Pezzy!" He doesn't answer and keeps walking. "Pezzy!". He puts his hood up and walks faster. "Pezzy stop!" I yell one final time and he turns around. I stop running once I get to him and try to catch my breath. "Just go away. I'm sorry" he says softly. Once I catch my breath, I look him in the eyes. He tries to turn around and continue walking, but I grab his arm. "Pezzy just stop. Will you just listen to me?" I say and he looks at me with glossy eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything. It just caught me off guard. I like you too. I haven't said anything because I thought it was all just jokes". I put his hood down and caress his cheek. He looks into my eyes. I lean down and kiss him. He instantly kisses back. He wraps his arms around my neck and I put my hands on his hips.

Finally did it