Overseer Ranger's Notes chp.2

Day 2

I confronted Scout2 about it. I told him I was like him, and he explained what had happened.

"I just got woke up by Sniper.. He told me weird things were happening outside, that I should see. And then- And then--"

He burst into tears after that. He only stopped after a few minutes. Then he just stopped talking. So I focused. I got telepathy from him, so it wasn't hard. And then I saw. I never knew somebody could do that to their own creation. What I saw.. 

It played as normal. It felt like I was a ghost, I could move around and see. Sniper wakes Scout, and tells him about the weird things.

Then something happened. Scout collapsed, and started to break down. That only meant one thing. Sniper was trying to help Scout up, then a Abyss limb grabbed him by the throat. In a split second, The para.. THE FUCKING PARASITE BLADE SLIT SNIPER'S NECK. Sniper fell to the ground, revealing HIM. 

And then it ended. I understood why Scout2 fell apart.

"What happened after that?" I asked him.

"..huh? you can.. How long ago did you get Overseer title?"

"I got it 7 months ago."

"oh.. i only got it 3 months ago.. but then how did i.."

"You did..?"

"how we got here.. i ran out of my tent, and yelled at everyone to get to the back of camp.. and then he came. then i just thought.. 'STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS FOREVER!' ..and then we were falling. i was super worn out from using my power like that.. that's why i passed out."

I need to find more information on him tomorrow.