'Get him back.'

It was a regular day in the Office. Cyber and Vampire Hunter were talking. MBlackOps and SBlackOps were playing RLPT. Neon and Blox were having a snack. Others were doing what they liked to do.
And Wraith was looking for Rav to ask him a question.

Wraith got to the Office working room, also known as Rav's room, where there was a 'DO NOT DISTURB. SPECIAL WORK ONGOING INSIDE. -rav' sign hung on the door. Wraith chuckled to himself. Of all people, Rav should know that nobody obliged to those signs. Everybody came in when he had one of those up. Now, of course, Wraith knew he would be in big trouble if he came in, and he knew that he could just slip a post-it note under the door. However, fortunately for Wraith, Fin was nowhere to be seen to tell him off. So, Wraith opened the door, expecting to see Rav sitting at his desk writing.

He instead saw something weird.

Rav's computer was on the ground. His coffee mug that he loved so dearly had shattered on the floor. Rav was standing, with his saber raised in the air, like he was going to stab something.
Moving a bit, Wraith could see something small, green ball-shaped, with binary codes and numbers floating around it. It had little string-like attachments connected to Rav's hands, and Rav was about to stab it. Wraith recongized it. It was Rav's Soul of Creation.
Rav became aware that Wraith was watching him. He turned his head towards Wraith, and Wraith saw his face.
Part of Rav's blinder had came off, revealing the scarred and torn-up eye underneath. Rav was crying from that eye.
Wraith was about to back off, when he heard Rav speak.

"I am willing to do anything to get him back."

At the same time, Fin was walking down the hallway, her mechanical eye rapidly shifting trying to find anybody doing something wrong. When she saw the door to Rav's room open, she was half amused, half annoyed.
'lemme guess, it was wraith this time.'
But then she saw what was happening inside.

Wraith was backing away as Rav raised his saber. At once, Fin charged into the room, and hit Rav in the back.

'Rav, I know you love him! And that you miss him.. But you don't have to do this!'

Rav, on the ground, hit his Soul of Creation with his saber despite that.
Wraith's vision went white. Wraith could move, he just couldn't see anything.
And then, an invasive thought echoed in his mind.

'Would you be willing to bring someone you love back.. even if it cost you part of your soul?'