Abyss Parasite Evidence and Cycle

"Commander, we've found more info on the 'Abyss Parasite.'"

"What did you find?"

"It's cycle, how it reproduces, and.. Photographical proof of its host."

"Alright. Let's look into this."

-Abyss Parasite-

The Abyss Parasite is a being made out of a strange black liquid, dubbed 'Abyss'. It is extremely dangerous and should not be approached by any means.
<Cycle: Parasitical Form>
An Abyss Parasite begins in a form that resembles a ball of Abyss with tentacle-like appendages. This form is called 'Parasitical form'. In Parasitical form, the Abyss Parasite can make strange noises to attract prey and hosts alike. These noises vary.

{Cycle:Item Form}
Once a host is found, the Abyss Parasite will take on a form of an item that the host desires. This can be an item of power, wealth, defence, anything like that. Once the host gets too close or touches the item, the Abyss Parasite will latch on and begin the final stage of the cycle.

{Cycle:Host's Form}
In this form, the Abyss Parasite is the most dangerous, as it has full control. Although, those of striking will may be able to hold back and control it instead. If a host is defeated in this form, there is a chance that the parasite will eject from the body and start the cycle over. If this happens, however, the ex-host will be thrown into shock while saying their last thought before the parasite latched onto them for a random amount of time. Only 2 of the 6 known hosts have had this happen to them.

-Abyss Parasite-

"I've seen enough. You said you know who the current host is?"

"Yes. It's.."

<File terminated by AI=FIN27.>