Chapter 3 new looks.

Now Jaune was sitting on his ass and thinking about his new problem.

Jaune: *sigh* So wh-what happened to m-me.

Jaune looked at his entire body.

Jaune: N-now I don't ju-just look li-like a walking co-corpse, now I lo-look like some ki-kind of error.

Jaune thought about his last word.

Jaune: Hmm, Error, so-sounds co-cool.

Jaune smiled slightly.

Jaune, but then remembered that he needed to get out of the anti-void.

Jaune: I de-definitely need to fi-find a way o-out.

Jaune: bu-but ho-how?

Jaune started thinking about how to get out of the anti-void again.

Jaune lowered his head and inhaled.

Jaune: *sigh* fuck wh-why can't I fi-find the da-damn way out of th-this fuc-fucking pl-place.

Jaune started screaming and grumbling for a few more minutes until he calmed down.

Jaune: ok, Ja-jaune, you ju-just ne-need to ca-calm down.

Jaune: I ju-just ne-need to co-continue on my way fo-for a bit and... is it just m-me or is th-there something in my mo-mouth?

Jaune took a piece of Crocea Mors and looked at her mouth through the reflection.

Jaune was in complete shock when he realized what was in his mouth.

Jaune: what the hell! why is my mouth red threads!?

(Jaune doesn't have a red scarf)

Jaune took the red thread in his hands and began to take it out of his mouth.

Jaune continued to take the threads out of his mouth, but they did not end.

Jaune: Ho-how do I-i get th-this crap ou-out of my mo-mouth?

Anti-void 5 minutes later

Jaune lay down on the floor and began to think about what was happening to him.

Jaune was able to reme the red threads from his mouth.

Jaune: *sigh* why do-does this al-always ha-happen to me.

Jaune looked down at his hands.

Jaune: How did it all start?

Jaune: My parents told me stories about our family and I also wanted to be a hero like my father, my grandfather and all my ancestors.

Jaune: but mom and dad didn't let me be a hunter and told me to forget my dream.

Jaune: So I decided to run away from home with Crocea Mors and some liens.