Chapter 13 Special soul

Fatal Weiss: I ta-take it you me-me-mean it's not a Er-error, ri-ri-right?

Jaune 404: Yes, Fa-fa-fatal, he is not a Er-er-error, he is my al-al-alternate version.

Fatal Weiss: And you're teaching hi-him ma-ma-magic from the Undertale uni-universe, I'm right.

Jaune 404: You're ri-ri-right Fatal, I'm tea-tea-teaching him our ma-ma-magic.

Jaune 404 explained to Fatal Error Weiss what was going on.

Fatal error Weiss looked at Jaune, then at Jaune 404.

Fatal Weiss: How do I kn-know it's not the Er-er-erorr that nearly kil-killed me.

Jaune 404: I don't kn-kn-know, maybe a-a-ask hi-hi-him who he is.

Fatal Weiss: It's not my fa-fault that his clo-clo-clothes look li-like Error's.

Jaune 404: You realize you almost kil-kil-killed my stu-stu-student.

Fatal Weiss: It's not my fault th-that he di-di-didn't tell me w-who he was.

Jaune 404: it's all your fa-fa-fault Fatal fir-fir-firstly you attacked my stu-stu-student and di-di-didn't ask who he w-w-was secondly you al-al-almost killed him and thirdly you ba-ba-badly injured my stu-stu-student.

Jaune 404 pointed at Jaune, who was lying in the medical ward with bandages on his arms and legs.

Fatal Weiss: Wh-where did the Anti-Void me-me-medical ward co-come from?

Jaune 404: I br-br-brought it from ano-ano-another universe.

Fatal Weiss nodded at him and then looked at Jaune.

Fatal Weiss has seen many alternate versions of the Jaunes, but for some reason this one seems to be different from the other versions of him.

Fatal Weiss: He's sp-special, I'm ri-ri-right.

Jaune 404: *sigh* Yes Fa-fa-fatal he is sp-sp-special.

Jaune 404 and Fatal Weiss looked at Jaune again, he was asleep and couldn't hear them.

Fatal Weiss looked back at Jaune 404.

Fatal Weiss: Wh-when I attacked him, I fe-fe-felt something st-strange in his so-so-soul.

Jaune 404: Yes, Fa-fa-fatal, as you we-we-well know, I have al-al-already met many of my alternative ver-ver-versions, but th-th-this Jaune, by the way, ca-ca-calls himself Jaune Error, but this Jaune has an unusual and ve-ve-very strong so-so-soul.

Fatal Weiss: You al-already taught him ma-ma-magic from our un-universe, 404.

Jaune 404: Yes, but for some re-re-reason I di-di-didn't succeed.

Fatal Weiss: Wh-what do you me-me-mean 404? how could you not tea-teach him ma-ma-magic from our uni-universe, he is also pa-pa-part of our universe.

Jaune 404: I un-un-understand you Fatal, th-th-this is exactly why I returned Undertale AU's and to-to-took the ma-ma-magic codes and wan-wan-wanted to give him to learn ma-ma-magic but someone almost kil-kil-killed him while I was gone I th-th-think you know who I'm tal-tal-talking Fatal.

Fatal Weiss: Okay, okay, it's my fa-fault, now you're ha-ha-happy.

Jaune 404: To be ho-ho-honest, yes, I am ve-ve-very pleased.

Fatal Weiss: So why c-can't he use ma-ma-magic from our universe? You and I can use ma-magic li-li-like everyone else.

Jaune 404: We'll fi-fi-find out now.

Jaune 404 and Fatal Weiss approached the sleeping Jaune Error.

The eye of Jaune 404 and the eye of Fatal Weiss began to glow and they looked at Jaune.

Fatal Weiss: Now we'll fi-find out wh-wh-what's wrong with you.

Jaune 404 and Fatal Weiss looked at Jaune's pile where Jaune's soul must be.

Jaune 404: I won-won-wonder what color Jaune's so-so-soul is.

Fatal Weiss: Ma-maybe blue li-li-like mi-mine or red like yo-yo-yours.

Jaune 404 and Fatal Weiss looked at Jaune's soul again and they weren't surprised, they were completely shocked.

Jaune 404/Fatal Weiss: Rainbow Soul!?

End chapter