Chapter 4 Nightmares Yang

(Warning: this part will be about what happened when the students found out what really happened Forever fall forest.)

Beacon Academy time 3:00

Now at Beacon Academy, all the students are sleeping and many are having wonderful dreams, except for 7 students.

RWBY dorm

The students of this dorm are now sleeping and seeing their sweet dreams... so they thought.

dream Yang

Yang: Oh yeah.

Yang said that she was lying on the bed and playing video games on her scroll.

Yang: Dude, you're not bad.

Yang told her opponent that they are now playing a fighting game.

Jaune: He, you're a good game too.

Yang played a fighting game alongside Jaune Arc, her younger sister's best friend.

Yang: YES this is my victory, vomit boy.

Jaune: Damn, I lost again.

Yang: This is my third victory in the vomit boy.

Jaune: Don't remind me of Yang.

Yang: *laughs* ok, how about another round.

Jaune: Let's have another round, Yang, but I can ask you a question, Yang.

Yang: What's the question, vomit boy?

Jaune let his head down and his goofy smile disappeared.

Jaune: ...Why.

Yang: What?

Jaune's smile turned sad and he began to cry.

Yang: Wow! Jaune, you're fine, I'm sorry if I offended you somehow.

Jaune started laughing like psyhopath, Yang got scared by Jaune's laughter.

Yang: J-jaune are you okay?

Jaune stopped his laughter.

Jaune: Yang.

Yang: Y-yes!

Jaune: We're friends, yes.

Yang: Yes, what is it?

Jaune: I just wanted to know why.

Yang: Why what?

Jaune started to twitch and get angry, then Jaune pushed Yang off the bed and Yang fell to the floor.

Jaune: THEN why did you betray me and leave me alone.

Young: J-jaune, I didn't mean to do this, I'm sorry that I betrayed you, I'm really sorry.

Jaune was silent, but then got up from the bed and looked at Yang.

Yang did not see Jaune's eyes, but she was very sad and hurt for betraying her younger sister's friend.

Yang lowered her head and cried, she betrayed a kind person who just wanted to be a hero like his family.

Yang: I'm so sorry Jaune.

Jaune:...I'm so sorry Jaune... *laughter*.

Jaune started laughing again as the psychopath Yang was scared of Jaune's laughter again.

Jaune: *laughs* Yang *laughs* think sorry to help you.

Yang saw Jaune's eyes and was completely shocked, Jaune had Grimm's eyes.