Chapter 12 Fatal vs Error

Fatal Weiss: Lo-lo-long ti-time no see, bit-bit-bitch!

A short woman appeared in front of Jaune, looking very much like her friend Weiss.

But the difference between her Weiss and this Weiss in clothes and the glitches that flew next to her glitches came out like Jaune's glitches, only red and blue.

Fatal Weiss's outfit was a white Hoodie, a red scarf, a black T-shirt, a red bloody cut near her stomach, black pants and white sneakers (the clothes are slightly different from the original) one of her eyes was blue and the other red.

Jaune couldn't believe that this girl is the same Weiss Schnee, a proud short girl who would never wear such clothes (Fatal Weiss wears such clothes because it is comfortable and she is not as snobby as before)

Jaune: W-who the he-hell are you?

Fatal Weiss: For bas-bastards li-li-like you, I...

Fatal Weiss instantly teleported in front of Jaune and said.

Fatal Weiss: DEATH!!

Fatal Weiss said and hit Jaune in the face and flew off a couple of meters.

Jaune fell to the ground and left a small crater on the floor.

Jaune: Sh-shit, she's not go-going to st-stop.

Jaune got to his feet and was about to attack Fatal Weiss, but glitched red and blue bones appeared underneath him.

Jaune jumped to the side before the bones got to him.

Fatal Weiss raised her hands and summoned a dozen bones and pitting them against Jaune.

Fatal Weiss: Hahaha, Er-error is mo-mo-moving we-well but not en-en-enough to stop m-me.

Fatal Weiss snapped her fingers and 5 gaster blasters appeared.

Fatal Weiss: Die!!

Fatal Weiss loaded her Gaster blasters and began firing at Jaune.

Jaune: Oh SHIT!?

Jaune was running away from the Fatal Weiss gaster blasters.

Jaune began to get tired, he urgently needed to think of something, otherwise he would die.

Jaune saw the bones that had almost pierced him recently, he figured out how to overcome these flying things.

Jaune walked over to the bones, picked one up and threw it at the gaster blaster in the eye.

The gaster blaster from the pain hit the wrong place with the beam, it hit the other gaster blasters.

The gaster blaster destroyed all the other gaster blasters, and Jaune picked up two bones and ran to the last gaster blaster.

The gaster blaster saw with one eye that Jaune was running towards him and preparing his beam to kill Jaune.

Jaune saw what the gaster blaster was going to do and threw one bone into the other eye of the gaster blaster and he grunted in pain.

the gaster blaster started firing the beam in the wrong direction and the blaster missed again and missed Jaune.

Jaune jumped on the gaster blaster and pierced his mouth with the third bone and the blaster exploded into pieces.

Jaune took the second bone that was in the eye of the gaster blaster, looked at Fatal Weiss, and got into a fighting stance, using the bones as weapons.

Fatal Weiss just chuckled and started laughing.

Fatal Weiss started clapping to congratulate Jaune on winning her gaster blasters.

Fatal Weiss: *laughter* Not b-bad. Er-er-error, very go-good.

Fatal Weiss finished clapping and looked menacingly at Jaune.

Fatal Weiss: But th-that's n-n-not enough to de-defeat me, gli-gli-glitched bas-bastard.

Fatal Weiss's entire body began to glitch, numbers began to appear on Fatal Weiss's body, and her eyes turned completely red and blue.

From the mouth of Fatal Weiss began to emerge
something red.

Jaune: (Why does this look so familiar?)

Fatal Weiss opened her mouth and she put her hands in her mouth.

Jaune: Ugh, th-that's gr-gross

Fatal Weiss took red threads from her mouth, similar to Jaune's threads only red.

Fatal Weiss: You DIE!!

Jaune was afraid that this Weiss had the same ability to summon threads as he did.

Fatal Weiss instantly grabbed Jaune with a thread and began to crush Jaune with a thread.

Jaune began to scream in pain as he felt his flesh and bones begin to tear.

Jaune accepted his death and closed his eyes, regretting that he would not be able to see his friends again.

Fatal Weiss nearly killed Jaune until she showed up with 5 blue beams.

5 blue beam tore apart the threads of Fatal Weiss and Jaune was freed.

???: Stop Fatal.

Jaune and Fatal Weiss knew this voice, they both looked at the source of this voice and saw it.

Fatal Weiss/Jaune: Jaune 404!?

End chapter