Chapter 19 Delta vs Error

(not mine)

(not mine)

When Jaune and Delta Ruby collided with each other, they started punching each other.

Jaune swung his right hand and punched Delta Ruby in the face.

But she easily dodged this attack and punched Jaune in the face.

Jaune was unable to dodge Delta Ruby's fist and flew into a destroyed building, breaking several walls with his body.

Jaune cursed, stood up, and healed his wounds with green magic.

Since Jaune had recently learned green magic, he had not fully healed his wounds.

But everything else is healed by his aura.

Jaune got into a runner's stance and channeled blue magic into his legs.

His legs began to glow with a blue light.

Jaune: Let's go.

Jaune very quickly exited the building and ran towards Delta Ruby.

Jaune jumped at Delta Ruby and decided to kick her with his blue magic charged foot.

But Delta Ruby grabbed Jaune's leg with her left hand and punched him in the face with her right.

Jaune took a punch to the face, but retaliated by kicking Delta Ruby in the face with his free leg.

But Delta Ruby let go of Jaune's leg and dodged the kick.

When Ruby let go of Jaune's leg, he quickly moved away from her.
This time Jaune decided to use his string.

(not mine)

Jaune sent his strings out in all directions, blue strings now came out on the buildings and now this place looks like a spider's lair.

Delta Ruby looked at the blue strings.

Delta Ruby: And why did you do that?

Jaune: That's wh-what it's for.

Jaune said as he charged blue magic into his legs and jumped onto the strings.

Jaune started jumping on its strings like on a trampoline.