Chapter 10 Start of training.

(This chapter's warnings will be spoiled for new fanfiction and characters)

Jaune: (hi everyone, I'm Jaune Error and I'm feeling really bad right now)

Jaune: (i wonder why? think you)

Jaune: (there are 3 reasons)

Jaune: (1st reason because I'm really tired, 2nd reason I'm being chased by a giant monster dog, 3rd reason my new teacher is an asshole)

Jaune: (you probably think I'm lying or I'm just crazy)

Jaune: (but no, I'm n-not lying and I'm not crazy... I guess)

Jaune: (well, I guess you want to know how I got into this situation)

Jaune said that when the Monster Dog ran after Jaune and Jaune 404, the latter's face was like he didn't care about that dog.

Jaune: (well, it all started an one hour ago)

one hour ago.

Jaune 404: Ja-ja-jaune lis-lis-listen to m-m-me carefully.

Jaune: Y-yes tea-teacher!

Jaune 404: So yo-yo-your fir-fir-first ta-ta-task...

30 minute later

Jaune 404: 286 287 288 289 290 and so-so-some mo-mo-more Ja-ja-jaune.

Now Jaune was doing push-ups, and Jaune 404 sat on his back and told him how much he was doing push-ups.

Jaune 404: 295 296 297 298 299 300 200 more pus-pus-pushups and sta-sta-start lif-lif-lifting we-we-weights.

Jaune: Ok-okay.

Jaune was sweating and had already done 300 push-ups, and he still had to lift weights and run 100 km.

Jaune: Tea-teacher, are y-you su-sure that I sho-should start wi-with su-such a dif-difficult tra-training?

Jaune 404: 318 319 320 and yes I'm su-su-sure you c-c-can han-han-handle th-th-this wor-wor-workout.

Jaune: w-why are y-you so su-sure of th-that?

Jaune 404: 348 349 350 it's be-be-because yo-yo-your bo-bo-body is similar to mi-mi-mine.

Jaune: My bo-body is sim-similar to yours, wh-what are you tal-talking abo-about.

Jaune 404: 389 390 the thi-thi-thing is th-th-that my bo-bo-body not on-on-only has an aura li-li-like yo-yo-yours, but al-al-also magic, and this magic he-he-heals my bo-bo-body, aura and magic tog-tog-together he-he-heal the bo-bo-body 5 fas-fas-faster.

Jaune: Wa-wait!! You sa-said ma-magic is re-real li-like a fairy tale.

Jaune 404: 437 438 439 440 yes ma-ma-magic is real b-b-but like in a fairy tale Rem-rem-remnant there were ma-ma-many mi-mi-miracles but all th-th-this was lo-lo-lost bec-bec-because of two Idiot.

Jaune: t-two idiots?

Jaune 404: I'll te-te-tell you later 498 499 500 che-ch-chers you did all 500 pus-pus-pushups.

Jaune 404 said and stood up from Jaune's back.

Jaune: fi-finally my whole ba-back hu-hurts.

Jaune 404: sin-sin-since you fin-fin-finished with pushups, it's ti-ti-time to com-com-complete the second ta-ta-task.

Jaune: Wh-what already.

Jaune 404: Ye-ye-yeah.

Jaune 404 crossed his fingers and a portal appeared above Jaune. Jaune looked up and saw that a huge stone was falling on him.