Jayce

I don't feel anything, my eyes can't concentrate to see clearly, my heart raced against my chest. I became dizzy, sick and everything that had to do with it." Shit, you asshole, did you give me too much?" my voice was just a whimper." Maybe,maybe,maybe not,who knows," he said calmly. I saw his outline, as he sat on the chair and jerked me as my legs stopped holding me." Bastard!" I yelled at him, but before I could walk towards him, my vision turned black.

Am I dead?

I felt Endy's arms holding me." You know, you and me were inseparable, we always did everything together, you and me, it was always like that until Nova came." he sighed dramatically." It was damn hard to watch you both. Damn hard, you hear?" he got up and walked up and down the room. My vision was still blurred." It was you and her. Not me and you anymore."" I couldn't take it anymore, so I did what a best friend would do." he gestured at me." I broke you up, I burst your teenage dreams."" You were nothing more than stupid, naïve and enamored teenagers," he said, bored. I leaned on the sofa and slowly stood up." You're just a jealous, immature bastard. What I and her had was all I wanted. Everything-" I took a breath into my lungs before I continued speaking." She always has been. It will always remain so."" I love her, Endy, I love her." He stared at me and laughed." I'll take care of her, bro." he said, grabbing something out of his pocket, something pointed, silver. I realized what it was. With the last strength I knelt down and he stabbed into nothingness."What are you doing?" he asked angrily.I hastily got up and threw myself on him.We fell on the sofa and he narrowly missed me in the face.I hit my head against his, hard enough to put it out of action.I fell to the hard ground and immediately pulled myself back up."You're playing with fire," he growled, walking slowly towards me."You're more like a piece of shit," I shouted back."Wrong answer."He picked up momentum but I was just able to dodge. I laughed heavily. Suddenly, I felt a dull pain in my back. I fell to the ground. I cried out in pain.Endy's foot blocked my neck." Finally you get what you deserve," he said, and the knife pierced my heart.I felt it with all the fibers of my lifeless body. With every nerve.With every breath I didn't take anymore.With every word that never came out of my mouth, I drowned myself.

I drowned in myself.

Thank God I'm drowning and not

her.