-------

"So how the hell do you know my name?" Her voice was very demanding. „Hello first, my name is Jayce." I answered calmly. "What?-Eh-Well yeah, hi Jayce, I'm Nova, which you supposedly already know." She seemed surprised at my answer."It's because we met exactly 2 months ago." I said, allowing myself a quick look at her."No, that's impossible, there was the-" she suddenly stopped.She realized it."So you're the guy I met at-at my dad's grave?" it seemed like I'd reopened a wound that had long since healed.It still hurt her to talk about her father,even tho he was a big Shithole.All I know abou him,is that he used to beat the shit out of her Mother every single Night,until my Dad started dating her Mom.I don't think she knows abou this,at that time she was still a kid."What are you doing here?" she asked when she got herself under control."You." I said, looking deep into her eyes this time, even if only for a few seconds.I heard her swallow briefly."Wasn't you the one who said he hoped I never met him again?" She let out a blunt short laugh."I hoped so too, but fate had other plans." I said with a sigh."What is all this crap about? What do you want from me? Why should I never meet you again? Tell me." She ordered me.Her eyes shimmered with the moon, which was quite bright tonight, her eyes were moon-like, there was something mysterious about them both."It's not as easy as you think." I said, hoping she would walk away right now.But she stayed.She stayed and pinned my eyes with hers."Tell me," she repeated, emphasizing each letter this time."I'm a fucking bad person, okay? You know, I'm no good." I pulled myself together."I don't believe you." I heard her whisper softly."Why where you even at my Dads Funeral?I don't remember knowing you.," she asked after a short pause.,,He was a friend of my dads,if to be exactly he dated your Mom for a long time.".She was surprised.,,Well,but we aren't,like-" she asked hesitantly. I immediately shook my Head .,,I hope you will find someone who will forgive you for your mistakes."She got up, stopped for a second like she may have forgotten to say something, but she decides not to tell me, instead she just goes away. I couldn't sit still knowing I told her that.She has experienced a lot, far too much for her age.I can't let her drown inside me.But why is it so difficult for me to stop her?

Day 1,

I met her again today, Nova.

I was with Endys when she came to my door. Dressed like a Greek goddess.Everything in white.White suits her incredibly well, she probably already knew that.I would like to get to know her, her real self.Everything that her heart hid I want to find.But did she think like me? Did she feel like me?Did she believe in love at first sight?Did I believe what I just thought?Probably not.