Jayce

"Come on, J, we have to go." Endy looked at me angrily."Yes." I replied coldly.We started walking.A few blocks away we had our own rehearsal space.I unlocked the glass door and threw my bag onto the slightly older sofa in the middle of an empty room."I'll get everything ready downstairs." Endy went down the stairs to the rehearsal room.

"3-2-1." Endy counted before he started banging on the drums.I touched the different thick sides of my electric guitar.With the other hand I took the microphone that was in front of me and sang.Every note was hit perfectly until my mind switched to Nova and I stopped playing."Jayce? What the hell was that?" Endy's annoyed voice came from behind.I took a deep breath before answering."Sorry." I said curtly before tossing my guitar onto the couch next to me.I was about to walk away when Endy's hand grabbed my arm and turned. ,,What is wrong with you? I'm serious. What the fuck are you doing here?" he yelled, pointing at the microphone behind him."Are you on drugs again you damn bastard? Or did your father knock your mind out of you?" he added.My eyes froze at his words."Fuck you man." He said when I didn't answer."Look who collected enough balls to yell at me." I replied coldly.He turned around."What did you say, bitch?" he asked."Did I miss something or have you been deaf recently?" I walked past him and ignored him.A few minutes later, Endy walked past me and spoke to me."You'll regret that, believe me." He said, looking into my eyes.I just looked at him and didn't say anything. I sat on the sofa for a few hours staring at the wall.She looks damn white.Way too white.I didn't know myself why the hell my thoughts were so crappy.I couldn't concentrate on anything.Again and again my thoughts flew to Nova.I don't know what I would do with it if I told her to her face that I love her like I've never loved anyone.I don't know if I'm hurting her.There's too much bad in me for her to drown in.Only now did I realize where my thoughts were.I packed my bag, locked it and went outside.I was passing the gates of Oxford when my feet stopped.I had to wait for her.I had to tell her what I want from her.She needs answers.From me.I look around.There she was.One hand trapped under Maddy's.They laughed, but when she found me her smile turned embarrassed.Maddy seemed to have noticed because she whispered something in her ear.I eyed Nova.She was tall.She had long haircuts of varying lengths, jet black hair.Her blue-brown eyes particularly stood out through her hair.She had heart shaped lips that were full and quite pink.Her lashes lined her eyes, the mascara she was wearing made them even blacker than before.She wore a short blue t-shirt with an open back and blue blazer pants.She looked like a goddess from a painting in a museum.When you looked into her eyes, you saw her charm, you felt her.Her eyes were pure mystery to everyone and everything.Her lips were untouched like the sun.Her soul was beautiful, like herself.They got closer.Maddy walked past me and whispered, "She knows everything."I couldn't react fast enough.All I could do was ignore her before she walked away."Um, hey." was the first thing she said to me."Maddy probably told you a lot of bullshit-" I started but felt her mouth on mine before I could finish.I had to get myself under control before I could return her kiss.I grabbed my hands to her cheeks.Her arms wrapped around my neck.If I only knew what all this would lead to, I wouldn't have kissed her.But I kissed her with my soul, it was too late to change anything.It was perfect, this moment, this person. We pulled away from each other and I looked her straight in the eyes."You're all I want," I murmured under my breath."I know that," she replied, breathless.Her forehead met mine.I hugged her like it was the last thing I would do before I die."Don't leave me, okay?" I begged her."Never in my life."

Today was Friday, the day me and the boys hung out at the club.I wanted to introduce her to them."Hey bro." Endy walked up to me with his hand out but stopped when he saw Nova next to me."This is Nova. Nova this is Endy." I introduced them both."Uh-ehm," Endy cleared his throat, "Yes, hey Nova.""Hey." she replies quickly.I took her hand and we followed Endy.Austin, Blake and Connor sat at the stools.I shook hands one after the other."Would you like something to drink,  love?" I suggested."No, I don't drink," she explained."Oh, what are you doing, treat yourself, girl." Austin yelled, disappointed.Connor joined Austin."Exactly, have a drink, you only live once anyway, so at least enjoy it." he grumbled."She fucking said no accept it and shut your mouth." I hissed realizing how stupid they were acting."It's fine." Nova reassured me."We can go if you want." I said, glancing at the others.She just smiled at me. Hours passed we sat and talked.Nova seemed amused.She drank a lot. To be more precise, 3 shots of pure vodka, 2 mojitos and sparkling wine at the end.Nova walked up to me and sat on my lap."I love your friends," she said in a slurred voice.I nodded questionably."Nah- I'm serious, horny guys." She sighed theatrically."I got the prettiest one."Even if those were drunken words, they were beautiful."You know what, I'll tell you," she paused dramatically, "you're making me nervous.""Oh, is that so?" I looked at her in surprise.Her hands encircle my neck.Her delicate fingertips scrutinized my cheeks.I forced myself back to reality.She was drunk even though she wasn't drinking.Reflexively, I caught her as she fell out of the chair.I took her in my hands and carried her out."Hey- I'm great, let me." She tugged at my shirt."Psht, alright, I'll bring you to me." I tried to calm her down.She said nothing.Her hand cupped my face.I felt bad.Everything that comes out of her mouth, everything she does, didn't mean anything, it was the alcohol.We arrived at my apartment.I put her in my bed.She is a pure miracle, something no one deserves.She is special.My hand gently slid down her cheek.I was about to leave when her hand pulled me back to her."Stay." she murmured.I stayed."Don't go." She sounded tired."I'm here and I'll stay there as long as you want it, as long as your soul exists in this world." I told her softly."Promise me Jayce."A smile spread across my face as my name slipped from her lips.Her voice is soothing and soft as velvet."I swear on my life love." I promised her.