Jayce

She had turned me down, I tried all the rest of the night to accept letting her go, but you don't let go of someone like her unless you're a complete idiot.

"Bro, what's the matter, I can see you're not sleeping at all, that's damn funny." Endy, my roommate, switched on the bedside lamp.Bright light flooded the room."Fucking week, you know, everything as usual." I told him."Aha, you think I'm a handicapped idiot or what?" Endy sighed."Who is she?" he asked stubbornly."There is no 'she'." I replied coldly."Whatever helps you sleep, I've got eyes in my head, bro." With that he switched off the light and it was quiet again.Damn shit.

I didn't go to Oxford, my father was the headmaster there. A very proud man, far too proud.He always told me I would take his place, but when I dropped out of college for my hobby I was nothing but a hopeless son in his eyes.This morning I received a message from him. A letter.I opened it and read it."I want to speak to you immediately, 2 p.m. Its important."I sighed, knowing what a needless lesson he was about to teach me this time.Fucking bastard.It was just before 2 p.m. and I started walking to the university where my father worked.I walked through the gates.A few 100 steps later I stood in front of his office.I looked at the time: 1:59 p.m.This is not how i wanted to spend my morning. Not even close.I waited 3 minutes before entering.Nah, it was 8 minutes before I hit his office."You wanted to speak to me?" I asked my father, who was sitting in a chair behind a desk.He looked a lot like me, had brown hair, but he recently cut his hair,his green eyes,just like mine."Yes." He turned to me. Seeing me, he looked like he was reminded of the day our relationship ended. He looked utterly disappointed again.I looked at him questioningly."Nova Corteś, what do you know about her?" his voice was cold.,,Nothing.""Don't lie, Jayce!" he suddenly yelled.He got up and ran towards me, grabbed my collar and looked at my face in disgust."She's Andrew's daughter," I said, taking a lot of self-control not to smack him on his lying face."What's going on between you two?" he hissed in my ear."Nothing, nothing is going on between us." I said annoyed."You're lying again, my son, tell me, do you love her?" I felt nauseous at this sentence."Yes." I said honestly.I knew lying would do no good."Oh, so that's it." He laughed like hell."Don't you dare go too close to her again, you should get your heart broken, you deserve it, let it be, keep your hands off of her." My whole body tensed."What the hell do you want from me?" I hissed at him."That you don't get too close to her again or-" I cut him off."What else? Huh? What do you want to do? Kill me?" I could hardly stand being in the same room with him anymore."I'm kicking her out of college." He said."Dont you dare-" I wagged my index finger at him.He came up to me and punched me across the face.I stumbled backwards, against the wall."You think I can't hurt you? Like you hurt me?" he laughed."Wrong thought."He picked up momentum again and this time straight to the face.I didn't want to fight back.I was afraid of the consequences for her.,,I'll do everything to keep you away from her,either you go away yourself or she'll pay."I braced myself against the wall and I felt sharp pains in my back.I hung my head, there was blood on the floor.My blood.A lot of blood.

too much blood