Jayce

I was on my way to the library to meet Nova.It was only now that I realized how much I fell in love with her.I couldn't imagine going on living without her.As I rounded the corner, my breath caught.My eyes stared at Nova crying in Endy's arms.I yanked the door open and pushed Endy away."What's going on here-?" I wanted to ask but Nova cut me off."Would you please just walk away?" Her eyes avoided mine at all costs."Why? What's going on?" I looked at her confused.When she didn't answer I wanted to take her in my arms but she jerked away violently."Don't touch me. Please. Get out, Jayce." She repeated."Just go, are you deaf?" Endy said, taking Nova's hand in his."Nova?" I said before my voice cracked and my ears went silent."I loved you too, I thought it was like a fairy tale for us, love at first sight. I was wrong, it wasn't a fairy tale, it was a book in which we both had no business. Search someone else who has the power to love someone like you." she said trembling,,Im not the person to forgive you.".Those were the words that finally destroyed me.I felt nothing but disappointment and sadness.She walked past me and whispered something in my ear."I really loved you," she said softly.I didn't even bother to turn around and watch the love of my whole damn life run away after she broke my heart into pieces that got lost throughout my body and stabbed me every so often.Of course I screwed up completely, but I knew that it was all a big mistake, not for me but for her.She drowned.I couldn't do anything anymore, I lost her, forever and ever.I had to let her go, I had to let her to the surface, she couldn't hold her breath any longer.I felt empty, as if the meaning of life had been taken away from me. Taken it out of me as if the air that kept me alive had been taken away from me.What have I done to hurt someone like her?I've tried to change myself, in all ways that you can."That was easier than I thought." Endy laughed at himself.My head slowly turned to him."What did you do?" I asked, barking my hands into fists."She thinks you cheated on her." A grin formed on his mouth."You're dead." I hissed and one of my fists slammed into his face.He flew into a closet."Damn it, why so angry?" he asked, wiping the blood from his nose."Why did you tell her that?" I asked, my nostrils flaring.With every second, my breathing became harsher and faster.All my muscles tensed up so much that it started to hurt.The fist that just made Endy's nose bleed was shaking, not out of fear, but out of sheer anger."I did it for you." He raised an arm in front of his face as I walked towards him."I swear she is not good for you." He took a deep breath."She's not worth it. She's just like everyone else, she wants to destroy you."I didn't really listen to him anymore, I remembered something."How did you convince her?" I looked at him with cold eyes.,,The picture."the two words were enough for me."That picture is 3 fucking years old." He laughed."How is Nova supposed to know?"I grabbed a book from the shelf and threw it full force at Endy who was still bleeding on the floor."You lost." He murmured with the last of his strength.I turned to look for Nova but the door flew open before I could open it."Jayce. My office. Now." My father almost looked into my soul.His eyes sparkled angrily."Leave me the fuck alone." I hissed angrily."Shut up!" he shouted.I walked past him, jaw clenched.Not in his office. But to Nova.I quickened my steps.When I got to the door I knocked as many times as I could."Nova! Please!- It's not what you think!-"With a final knock, I fell to the ground and rested my head on the door behind me."Please, Nova, I can't do it without you." I looked at the floor, lost.So this is what it feels like to lose?This is what it feels like to be lost.If so, I hate that feeling.