Chapter 11: Newborn

I knew my way back to the human section now. There were a lot of vampires in the hallway compared to usual must be from the uproar from Demon. I ran into Tyler just coming out of a door.

"Oh, Violet what's wrong?"

"Tyler I need my swords." I was a little out of breath.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Violet."

"Drake said I could." He looked surprised and unconvinced but he agreed anyway.

"Where would you like me to meet you with them?"

"The front gates would be good." He nodded then headed off. Now I just have to make my way to the front gates.

It took me about five minutes to find them and there were two vampires standing there with the same carriage as before. When I got a good view of them I was shocked Neon was a gorgeous female vampire with long blond hair tied in the back and perfect features she also wore tight black clothes and had a long sword hitched to her back and Russell was built, tall and had dark brown hair and wore black clothes as well.

"You must be Violet it's nice to meet you for the first time." Neon also had a sweet voice. I shook her hand.

"Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you." Then I shook Russell's hand.

"There are a couple of things you must know, one is you have to keep near us and two don't do anything drastic or Lord Drake will probably have our heads." Neon said I liked Neon she was kind and sweet.

"I understand." Then Tyler came out the doors holding my double blades. "Tyler you made it thank you." He passed me my swords and I hitched them on.

"You're welcome Violet, but you are coming back right?" was he scared of me leaving?

"Yea I'm coming back Neon and Russell are here to make sure of that." I was smiling at him he may be a mature kid but he was still young, reassurance is what they need most.

"It's understandable Lord Drake would send his two best with you." That caught me off guard these two were his best. Wonder what they can do?

"Time to go" I heard Russell and Neon get into the carriage.

"I'll see you when I get back Tyler." I got into the carriage and we headed off.

"I didn't know you were a fighter." I wasn't sure if she was asking a question or not.

"Yea I was a guardian in my village."

"That's good. Don't take this personally but I was worried we would have to do everything for you." She thought I was helpless...great.

"Nope, I prefer to rely on my own strengths than someone else's." They nodded in agreement then there was silence for the rest of the trip.

After a short while I could tell we were in the town it was getting very noisy. I opened the curtain a little and I saw a big crowed of people and a stage not too far away. There were also a lot of vampires over there.

"Can we stop here and walk up?" Russell and Neon looked at each other first but nodded in agreement.

When we were out I couldn't help but be a little nervous going into a crowd of vampires. My main focus was on the stage I could see some people on it but I couldn't make out who they were yet.

I was finally close enough to see the stage and I was horrified at what I saw James was there and he looked scared out of his mind. But Erik and Leo were squirming on the floor. I pushed into the crowd.

"Violet, No!" I heard her but that didn't matter they needed my help.

"Hey, there's another human here!" I heard a vampire say but I think Russell hit him.