Finale thoughs

It's wedding time for Stella and Kelly, but first Kelly has to identify the men who jumped him in the last episode but of course, when he goes to testify against somebody, they try to come after him, and they fall through the window and died it was so good to see Casey come back for the wedding. It looks like Brett and Casey aren't doing well I don't mind them, but there is no way their relationship, last specially since Casey moved to Oregon Emma the paramedic finally showed her true colors when it came to a fire she was scared of the fire when she was inside trying to deliver a baby with Violet and decided to run out and not try to stick with the patient so thank God she's left. I love how throughout this whole episode leading up to the wedding, Kelly didn't want anything to stop him for marrying Stella.  it was so cute. I love how Stella did not want Kelly to see her in her wedding dress until she was walking down the aisle. it was so cute. Kelly hated it but in the end he got why she didn't want him to see her in the wedding dress until she was walking down the aisle., I love how both Casey and Boden both agree that Kelly is one lucky man to have Stella in his life which everybody knows also love that Matt told Kelly that Stella made him a better man because we all knew that was true . Their vows were so perfect also love that, stella asked Boden to walk her down the aisle love the song they played when she walked on the aisle and loved the end when they went to the cabin for the honeymoon, but didn't like the truck pulling up at the cabin nobody but it hurt them.

Authors note: for soft, sorry that it's so late that I didn't post this until the day of season 11 from here, second of all I hope you liked my thoughts on it because I thought it was the most best episode ever, and I can't wait to write the next season of good stellaride content