Keeping the sercet

Stella's pov: it's still the beginning of shift we only had one call since the start of shift. I had nothing to do right now so I went to the kitchen and wanted to get me something to eat so I head into the kitchen to get some food . I decide to make me a bowl or cereal. As I was pour my cereal in to its bowl gabby came over and apparently I was humming I don't realize that I was until gabby came over and ask me why I was humming.

G= what is that about
S= what
G= the humming
S= I don't follow
G= you care about Otis as the rest of us and yet you are absentmindedly humming. There must be something going on
S= driving the truck. It's just something I have always want to do
G= you and Severide are sleeping together
S= wow that is some crazy witch level intuition you got going on
G= you and Severide? Please even Capp could figure that out
S= okay please do not say anything I beg you
G= ok I won't but you can't hide it forever. Trust me
S= this is not like you and casey. It's not a thing it's just sex super causal

Kelly's pov: it's the middle of shift and it's time to eat lunch but lucky for us the people who truck 81 save the  dad hand from being cut off form form earlier in the shift volunteered to cook us some food  to thanks us

Kelly's pov: it's the middle of shift and it's time to eat lunch but lucky for us the people who truck 81 save the  dad hand from being cut off form form earlier in the shift volunteered to cook us some food to thanks us. So we sat down at the table once we all get our plate of food. I took a bit of my food and immediately want to spit it out because it was disgusting. Everybody else want to too. Then a few second later Stella said her phone was going off and she answer it and apparently the person on the other end of the call was the landlord for my place. I was wondering why he was calling her and not me. Plus I dont remember give her number to the landlord let alone told the landlord I had Stella living their with me. So she got up and I follow her and she went into my office. Once we were in my office she pulled the blinds down and look at me and show me her phone that there was nobody on the phone and it was a trick. 

S= I had to get us out of there plus I want some privacy. 

Once she said that I was relived. 

K= you are trouble 

then we started to make out 

                                                                        The next shift 

It's our last call of this shift and I just save a boy and Chief Grissom show up because he came to watch Boden during this call. Grissom end up helping me save this boy because we did a similar call like this back when I work for him. I was putting stuff away in the truck and see Grissom coming over and then I remember the advice Stella  gave me about Grissom that I should tell Grissom how he change my life and was like a father figure to me. I want to tell him that because he has been mad at me because I was being break promise to him and he didn't like that. So once he came over I apologized for the way I being acting and told him thanks for making me a great firefighter then I shook his hand and head back to the fire house to go home.

Stella's pov: I was packing up the truck after the call so we can head back to the firehouse and I look over and see Kelly and Chief Grissom talking them the shook each other's hand. I was happy because it looks like he took my advice.

One hour later
I was walking out of the locker room to head to the car to head home. I see Kelly and I just smile at him and say
S= Lieutenant
K= kidd......., hey you have something to say
S= you took my advice on Grissom
K= of course I did ... your opinion matter most to me

Once he said that I just stood there and look at him for a minutes then I walk closer to him and gave him a hug because the statement he just said make me fell so special for once in my life.

Kelly's pov: once I told Stella that her opinion matter most to me she hug me I was shocked that she hug me but then I gave her a hug back and we stay like that for a few minutes. Then I pull away and said let's go home she said ok and we head to the car to go home and spend alone time together.