After the road trip pt 2

Stella pov:  i am just laying here in my bed think about things . I just got back from my little road trip that I went on with Kelly, which to be fair I kinda made him take because it was something important that I think he need to do to maybe have closure finally  . It had something to do with his ex that pass away and he kinda took it hard. But I like hanging out with Kelly. I remember when I first met him a few years back when I still was marry to my now ex husband grant. At the time Kelly didn't know I was marry when we met because me and grant were separated at the time and we live at different house. One day I was home and Kelly came by and said he want to hang out so we did, we were in the middle of having fun and grant stop over he still had the key to my place and when he walk in he saw Kelly and flip out he want him gone and if Kelly didn't leave he was going to call the cops. So Kelly decide to left and I didn't see him since that day until I started work at the firehouse. One I saw Kelly again I kinda realize that back then I had  feeling for Kelly. But I just push them away as time went on when because I didn't see Kelly again after that night . But when I stared having feeling again he got into a relationship with the girl who passed away and I just let it go which sucks for me . I just got out of a relationship with a guy name Zach he broke up with me because he started seeing that I had feeling for Kelly and he didn't want to be the back just Incase Kelly didn't like me. I don't know how I feel right now especially  since this little road trip we went on. So right now I am just going try and get some sleep because we had a shift in the morning. I just wait till he ask me or tells me how he feels.