Being Detectives for the day

Stella pov: I am awaking by my alarm clock. Boy I don't miss that thing going off at all. It's My first day back in over two weeks since the big apartment fire that I was stupid enough not to get new air when I had a chance but I was trying to make sure Kelly and the little boy was OK and safe before so my first day back in over two weeks since the big apartment fire that I was stupid enough not to get new air when I had a chance to but I was trying to make sure Kelly and the little boy was OK and safe. And I'm pretty sure anybody in the firehouse would do the same thing I did. So I get up and start to go get in the shower I stay in there for about 15- 20  minutes and I get out and get dress for work. When I am ready I just clean the apartment while I wait on Kelly  to come pick me up for work. I finish making my bed and then I look in the mirror to make sure my hair looks good and then I just stare off into space in the mirror and don't even notice that Kelly  knocks on the door and walk in.
K= hey you ready
S= Um you tell me how do I look
K= breathtaking
S= (really) is that a lung  joke. A lack of oxygen joke.
K= maybe
S= yeah hmm okay get it out of your system 

(Kelly just laughs at her and closed the door behind him)

General pov: they drive to work and head straight for the locker room to put their bags in their lockers.
K= hey you be careful today
S= I will don't worry about me not trying to be hero today.
K= good ( he kisses her lips)
S= hey same goes to you be careful
K= I will. You ready to see the guys
S= yes please let's go

(They walk into the kitchen where everybody is at)

S= what's up firehouse 51
All= cheers
M= there she is   How do you feel kidd
S= I feel like the grim reaper took one look at me decide to run the other way you know, I am so ready to get back on truck
Mc= yea about that cheif orders he wants you on light duty today. Just one shift
S= ok yea well whatever you need
O= trust me I have been there the bullpen is not a fire truck but it has its own brand of action, call logs crises, Inventory drama inventory drama

(as stella walks  away she looks back at Kelly and whispers help)  

K= hey I am all for kidd taking an extra shift to recover but what's the deal the doctor clear her
Mc= Gorsch began questioning  Biden's approval of the doctor clearance cheif choose to hold off to keep the peace sooner or later the cheif

( Matt was talking then Kelly cut him off because grosch walk in to the kitchen)

General pov: a few second later after grosch walk in the bells go off and squad 3 and ambulance 61 was called to a  scene of an accident where a man was thrown from his car and Kelly was looking at him and he was asking about his kid and said he is still in the car. So Kelly went to help the kid and found he has piece of metal sticking out of his leg so the hand to remove the metal at the hospital so Kelly rode in the back with kid of the ambo. Once they got to the hospital Kelly removed the metal piece from the little boys leg. Once he was done the doctor took the little boy away and Kelly was getting his tool together when the Little boys mother came running into to hospital asking where her son was Kelly and Brett told the mother where he was and what happens and then the mom started to yell for someone to call the police Kelly and Brett ask why and she said she thinks the boys father cause the car to crash on purpose. So the cops show up the cops took everybody statement and said they would look into it so Kelly told the guys to head back to the firehouse. So the squad truck pulls back into the firehouse at it does that Stella walk to find Kelly and see what took them so long.
K= hey guys I want a incident report from each of you. Tell me everything you saw on that car don't leave any details out
T= copy that
Cuz= you got it Lieutenant
S= something up
K= a  possible murder- suicide attempt father and six year kid might need your help with research later if you got time
S= OK whatever you need