Friendship can turn to somthing else

Kelly's pov: Me and Stella just arrive at the firehouse for our shift. She bring up the milkshake from last like to see if I like them. I admit to her that that those milkshake was actually great. Then she ask if the next day we have free time that she want to bring me up to Milwaukee because they have the best beer places and I agree I had fun last night so why night have more alone time with her. She was shocked I said yes and then said she will pencil me in and then she left to go do a her chore . Then I left to go back to my office.

Matt'spov: I am in my office doing some paper work when I hear Kelly and Stella talking to each other they kinda sound like that are flirting with each other which doesn't surprise me I kinda had this feeling that he and  Stella like each other since she started working here.  plus I heard that they  had something back in the day. So when he stared walking back to his office I hurry up and  get  his attention.

Matt=m Kelly=k
M= servride ... Milwaukee huh
K=ahh we will see

Kelly pov: As I was talking to Matt for a second the bells went off which letting us know there is a fire we need to get to. We get the house and we started going in the the house and me and Matt tell he each other what the game plan is I said I would take my men down to the basement and he told his guy where to go.

Stella's pov: when we get the house fire everybody gets inside and  casey  tells  me and Otis to go upstairs and search. So once we got upstairs we when in to the bedroom Otis told me he was going to search in the closet and told me to search the bed area. Once he check the closet he said it was clear right after he said that hear  a gun shot being fried and he went to the ground I then yell into the radio mayday mayday shod fried after I said that I felt something hit me and next thing I know everything goes black.

Kelly's pov: my guys and me were almost out of the house with the father and we started hear guns shots so we just rush out of the house as fasted as we can so we didn't get hurt. Once outside the chef asked me if we seen the Shooter I tell him no. Capp then said it sound like it was coming from upstairs. Then cruz  said   that is  were Otis and Kidd are. Once Cruz said that I felt like my heart dropped I knew I had feels for Stella and I wanted to keep them push away but they when I heard she might be in danger the feeling came back but stronger then ever. I want to go into that house make sure she wasn't hurt but chief said no until it was safe which sucks. 

Stella's pov: I open my eyes then I grasp for air for a second. I try to stand up but I still hear guns shots going off so I stay down low  as I try to look for Otis. He is still laying on the floor so I try and call his name and  he doesn't answer me so I crawl over to where he is so I pull him back over to where I was I put my hand behind his head   and I feel something so I pull my hand out and I see blood my hand . I try using my radio but for some reason it  wasn't working,  so I grab Otis and call into it. I tell chief I am ok but Otis got hit in the neck and it looks pretty bad.

Kelly's pov: when chief was still trying to get though to Stella and Otis, I was thinking the worst case. Finally after a few minutes I hear her voice though radio saying she was ok but Otis was hurt and it was bad. Still there was gun shots going off so I ask the chief if I can get in there and get them but he said no again. He then ask Matt to use the truck to go and get them out the house he agree. I was pissed because I want to make sure Stella was ok for myself. so when Chief turn his back to me to tell the people to make room for the truck to come Thur.  I was think I can't just stand here I care for Stella too  mucho let anything to happened to her, so I said to hell with this and I stared running into the house. I hear chief calling  my name but I didn't care and or listen so I keep on running in to the building .

Stella's pov:  As I am just waiting until the gun shots stopped or if someone does decide to comes and gets me out of this mess, I hear my name get called so I looked up and I see Kelly in the doorway and I notice that something is getting ready to fall from the walls so  I tell him to watch out. so he does then he started crawling over to me to make sure I was ok I tell him I was ok and wasn't hit.  We keep our head down low because we still hear guns shots going off around us. he  then looked at me and said a bullet hit me in my radio I said I was fine to make him feel much better.

Kelly's pov: once I get inside I hurry upstairs where Stella is and I see her sit on the floor near Otis and I started crawling to her. I ask her if she was ok she said yes. I felt so relive when I see her and I am glad she is  ok.