Best Movie Ever -AUSTIN

•Austin's POV•

"Cut!" Baz called as me and Olivia finished off our 'meeting' scene. I am so exhausted and looking forward to going home to hug y/n

"It was so amazing to film with you for the first time! You were amazing!" Olivia, who plays Priscilla, smiled at me. She welcomed me into a warm hug. It was nice after such a long day.

"Right back at you! Looking forward to filming more with you, i best be going home. My girlfriend y/n is probably excited for my long awaited arrival!" We both shared a simple laugh together.

"Oh! Of course. I'll have to meet her sometime! Bring her by set soon?" Olivia asked me, taking out what seemed to be hundreds of bobby pins out of her hair.

"For sure, I'll let her know you wanna see her. Mind if I give her your number? Only if it's alright with you, of course."

"Be my guest!" She gave me a wide grin.

After some casual conversation with the cast and crew, many goodbyes and thank you's, I finally made it to my car. It was a cold winter night so I turned up the heat as I turned my engine on. Taking off my puffy jacket once I can feel the heat to my liking.

///////////////////////////

•Y/n POV•

I have just finished making some Mac' and cheese at 1:00AM when I heard a car pull into the driveway in front of me and Austin's home. For a second I thought I might be getting murdered considering it's past midnight, but nope! Just Austin, thank god.

I set down the wooden spoon covered in bright orange. Normally I would've licked it clean, but I had a cutie to hug, no time!

I heard the door open, I heard some shuffling around but eventually heard Austin's big boots hit the ground. I walked into the foyer and i saw him bent over making sure his shoes were on the shelf in line.

"Neat freak." I said to him in a joking tone. He looked up at me with his gorgeous glowing blue eyes while he was hanging up his big, puffy jacket.

I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. He hugged me sweetly and put his hands on the small of my back before wrapping them around my waist. He pulled away and just smiled at me.

"What?" I question him.

"Nothing, I thought you would be asleep!"

I gave him a cheeky look. "Oh, so you don't want me to meet you at the door? Fine!" I crossed my arms and stomped over to the couch and sat down sternly like an angry toddler.

"Nooo! I meant it was a nice surprise. You know that! Aren't you tired?" He sat next to me on the couch.

"Not really, it's worth staying up for you!" I said to him leaning back pulling him back with me.

"Wanna watcha movie?" I asked him turning on the tv with the remote.

"Sure, just not Harry Potter. We always watch that!" He yelped, making fun of me.

"Cinematic history was made! Fine, let's just watch a GOOD movie..." i said with a slight smirk.

"Oh no.. NO. Y/n we are not watching this."

I looked back at him, pressing play. "Oh yes, yes we are Austin."

"Best movie night ever

"Best movie night ever." I said to him watching the intro to the movie.

"Look, I love Ash. But this movie was just not my best!" He laughed watching baby Austin show up on the tv.

"Are you kidding?! This is totally your best movie ever.. better than Harry Potter I might say."

"Wow, I'm so honoured! Thank you y/n. It's a pleasure to be better than Harry Potter." He said snuggling into the couch with me.

"MAC AND CHEESE!" I shouted halfway through the movie. "I made Mac and cheese!"
I screeched.

"Jesus y/n!! Do not scream halfway through a movie. When I take you to the premiere of Elvis, you better not do that." He said clutching his heart dramatically.

"Oh shut up. I made Mac and cheese earlier, but it's all crusty now. I'll just dump in tomorrow." I said cuddling into Austin's arms.

/////////////////

•Austin's POV•

I woke up to the sun shining brighter than ever on my face. I guess it was nice, but I was still so tired.

I looked down to see y/n snuggled into my chest, breathing evenly. She's so fucking cute.

I'm never letting her go.