First Aid Room -AUSTIN

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 7 THOUSAND READS??? THIS IS INSANE.

•Austin POV•

It's just a normal filming day for me. I'm in our normal studio, normal crew, and normal cast. But I swear something feels off.

Not mentally but physically.

My ankle had been acting up, with the new moves. But today it just felt different. I had become used to the aching and pain, but I couldn't bare this much longer.

I decided to power through with the filming.

Today we are filming the trouble scene, where Elvis rebels against the colonels words.

I was so excited to film this, it is a huge deal. But I'm not sure if I can. I'll try my best.

•y/n POV•

I'm finally becoming a regular on my show! I've been trying to become a bigger actor for  while now, but I can actually feel a difference today! I'm so happy with my career.

The studio I'm filming in is right next to where they are filming the new 'ELVIS' movie, I'm hoping that after shooting I can go get a quick glance at their studio. Maybe I'll meet the new and improved Elvis Presley?

"Places!" The directed shouted, as i shuffled into my spot.

Today we are shooting a gymnasium scene. I have to play volley-ball, and actually be good.

I've been training for a few weeks to not make myself look like an idiot but it's pretty ineffective for me. I'll probably mess up anyways.

"Action!" The directed yelled in our direction, as the ball started moving.

I quickly squat and bump the ball off my two forearms.

'That really hurt, shit.' I thought to myself, as the ball went over the net.

After a few more rallies the ball came my way again. I decided to set the ball.

I heard a crack as my hand slapped against the hall, roughly.

"FUCK." I screamed, collapsing to me knees.

"Medical!" I director shouted as two gentlemen came rushing over to me, with a red box.

"We'll take her to the first aid room." One of them said to me, i could feel tears sitting gently on my waterline.

"You'll be alright, take some deep breathes." The other man said to me, with kind eyes.

I gave him a light nod, causing my tears to fall.

He gave me a look of empathy.

•Austin POV•

I felt like I had a slight limp in my step, of course, Baz noticed.

"Eh! Are you okay?" He asked me, worried.

"Yeah! Must've tripped on my way in." I explained, a lie.

He nodded and walked off to his chair.

We soon begun to film. I'll admit it was hard to even get on the stage, but I'll just push through. Hide it.

The music began after Baz said 'action'.

I sang, "if ya lookin for trouble...you came to the right place." I finished a few more verses before I had to start to move around vigorously.

As I was swaying my hips back and forth, I felt my ankle give out. I quickly stumbled to the ground, i grunted as I hit the wooden stage.

"Austin!" Baz shouted, running over to me quickly. "I knew you weren't okay! Someone get this gentleman to the first aid room!" He shouted at the crew.

A man came up to me, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I used him to balance myself out.

"Thanks. I'll be fine." I said to the man, limping into the medical room.

I saw a girl in tears, sitting on one of the uncomfortable leather beds, a doctor looking at her wrist.

She looked up at me, hearing the door open as I stepped inside. I could see her red face and tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

I gave her a questioning look.

"My wrist, broken." She said, sniffing lightly.

"Ah, ankle for me. What're you working on around the studios?" I asked her, placing myself on one of the other beds.

"Just filming a show, you're Elvis yeah?" She asked, putting a painful smile on her face.

I gave her a laugh chuckle, looking up into her eyes, i nodded.

"That's amazing! I'm incredibly excited to watch the film in theatres. I've been waiting months! You must be so nervous." She said so many things at once.

"Slow down, there! I'm very nervous. I hope everyone likes it." I said, looking down at my swollen ankle.

"Everyone will be dying. Trust me." She gave me a sweet look. I feel like I can trust her? It's odd. I've never even met her before.

"Thanks. You okay? That looks pretty bad, you've got a cast on." I said, as the doctor walked over to me beginning to examine my ankle.

I shivered as he touched my ankle lightly.

•y/n POV•

I saw him wince as the doctor touched his injured ankle.

"Looks like it's dislocated. I'll pop it back in and you should be good to go. Just sit here for a while afterwards." The doctor said to Austin.

"Alright, I'm ready." He said back. He closed his eyes and I figure I would go hold his hand for comfort. I've dislocated my ankle before, and it hurts like hell.

I walked up to the bed he was on, jumped up and grabbed his hand, squeezing it.

*POP*

I could hear the doctor pop his ankle back into place.

Austin swore. "Shit!" He clenched his eyes quickly.

He hadn't even noticed that I was holding his hand yet.

"Sorry! It'll start to heal in the next few weeks. Go easy on yourself, Elvis." The doctor winked at him, walking off.

Austin watched him before he looked down at our hands.

His eyes widened. But he didn't move his hands.

"Thank you, I really needed that." He laughed, squeezing my hand lightly.

"Of course, anytime. I know how it feels." I said to him.

"Really? How so?" He asked me.

For the next hour, we both told the stories of our injuries, and scars.

He has some insane stories, I loved listening to his voice.

After we were done talking, he grabbed a pen and wrote something on my cast.

'289-7173-01846 call me'