Elvis -AUSTIN

This story takes place in 2018 when Austin was cast for Elvis. (I don't rly know when he was cast.)

•Y/n POV•

I heard Austin shout in the other room as I was doing laundry. I felt the ground slightly shake because of him running over to me.

"I got the job! I'm Elvis!" He said, hugging me. I couldn't breathe. I tried to mutter how I was suffocating, but luckily he let go.

"That is amazing! I'm so proud of you. This will be such a great experience for you." I said smiling at him with soft eyes.

"I'm so excited. I wonder when we start filming? I wonder where we will be filming? Will i get to meet Priscilla? Oh my gosh!" He threw all sorts of questions my way.

"Look, this would be a great chance to ask questions and get to know the director! What's his name?" I asked him.

"His name is Baz. Priscilla is played by a girl name Olivia, I believe." He said to me, looking at the cast list.

"I'm sure she will be a lovely Priscilla. And you're the perfect Elvis." I said, grinning.

"I'm so nervous! But I'm super excited." He said, checking his phone for anymore emails from Baz.

///////////////////////

Eventually me and Austin got flown out to meet the cast and crew. I flew myself out, but of course asked Baz if it was okay that I came.

Baz found us a super cute small apartment in Melbourne.

It's so freaking adorable

I've decided to help pay half of the rent on the apartment, since I'm not apart of the cast.

Baz was opposed, but I sorta forced him to let me pay every month.

Once we arrived, we met Olivia DeJonge! She is such a lovely human being. She was amazing with Austin. I knew that they had chemistry, but chemistry for acting, not love.

They are going to be such an amazing fake couple.

///////////////////

Once Austin and Olivia finished their first scene, which they has kissed in, Olivia came up to me.

"I hope that wasn't too much for you to watch." Olivia said whole heartedly.

"No of course not! I know that you're just doing what you're told. And you guys are great so far!" I said smiling at her.

"Ah that's great to hear. Well I better go get this crazy hair taken off!" She said goodbye to me, and headed to the hair and makeup trailer outside.

I saw Austin finish talking to Baz, the director, so I figured I'd go say hey.

I walked up to them.

"Hey! How's filming going?" I asked Baz.

"It's great so far, thank you for asking miss! You're boyfriend here, is doing such an amazing job as Elvis." He patted Austins back lightly.

"I'm so proud of you Austin. Almost ready to head home?" I asked him, signalling to the exit sign.

"Yeah for sure, I just have to get out of this uniform." He gestured to his World War II formal uniform.

I nodded, following him to his trailer. I walked into it and sat down on the leather couch. I went on my phone as he changed out of his uniform.

"I'm ready, let's head home!" He hung up his uniform, and opened the door for me to walk out.

We walked to the car, and drove to our apartment.

/////////////////

We opened the door to our cute apartment and warmth of the heater gave me chills.

I've been on set with Austin all day, i wanted to see what it was like for him in his soon to be everyday life! It was a lot of fun, I met so many cool people.

Once we both took our shoes and jackets, we sat down on the couch.

"So, how was your day?" I asked Austin, grabbing his hand, holding it.

"It was amazing, im so happy I got this role. And I'm glad you came with me. It definitely calmed my nerves." He grinned at me.

"I'm glad I came too, Olivia is a nice girl. Just don't go falling in love with her!" I said, laughing.

"Of course not! You're the only girl I love." He gave me a soapy grin.

"You make me so incredibly happy 'Elvis'." I said with a sigh, snuggling into his chest.