Photo Album -ELVIS

•Y/n POV•

I've known Elvis Presley for 10 years. I'm 15 and he's 19. He's such a lovely boy, all the girls on our block are very fond of him.

"Daddy, mama? I'm heading over to Gladys'! I'll be home before dinner!" I shouted in the foyer, making sure they heard.

I head out the door, I wasn't wearing a coat so I felt the cold fall breeze nip at my body. I quickly head over to Elvis's house, it was about 3 houses away.

I reached their front door and gave a gentle knock. I could hear music playing in Elvis's room from outside. The door opened.

I saw a plump little Gladys standing in front of the door with a large welcoming grin on her face.

"Oh my! You must be freezing out here honey! Come in, come in." She lead me inside gently.

"I will let Elvis know that you're here, sorry about the noise. You know how he is!" She said with a sweet laugh. I love her laugh.

I heard someone walk into the living room with heavy feet. I soon saw Vernon.

"Oh, hello y/n! Did we have a dinner scheduled that I forgot about?" He asked me, sitting down in the single person chair.

"Oh, no. I just thought I would pop in and give Elvis a little company, that's all!" I explained to Vernon with a grin.

I saw Gladys walk back downstairs, she was holding a book? It looks thick, like a photo album.

"While we wait for the boy, care to look at some pictures?" She sat down next to me, opening the book.

I have a quick glance to the stairs, assuming Elvis was not here yet. "Sure!" I exchanged happy smiles with both of them.

Gladys opened up the book to the first photo. It was baby elvis!

"Oh my goodness! That is so adorable!" I laughed.

Elvis soon came down and saw us looking at the photo album

"Mama! Why are you showing a pretty girl me as a baby?" He said to her, leaning on the couch.

"Well booby, she wanted to see!" She didn't even look at Elvis saying that.

I gave Elvis a smirk.

"Oooh! Look at this one!" Gladys exclaimed.

She shows me this picture.

"Ah! He looks so classy!" I said laughing.

Elvis became as red as a tomato, looking over my shoulder at the photo.

"Ma, do you think I could take y/n upstairs now?" He pleaded.

"Sure booby." Gladys said kindly.

I said thank you to Gladys and Vernon, and then headed upstairs with Elvis.

Elvis sat down on his bed with a sigh, probably embarrassed about the photos I was just shown.

"I love little Elvis, he's pretty cute!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"I know, mama just loves embarrassing me in front of pretty girls, that's all." He said in a huff.

I sat there thinking.

"You think I'm pretty?" I asked him.

"Of course, all of the boys at your school want you!" He said to me.

"That may be true but I never said I want them! I have my eye on another pretty fella." I said, lying down next to him. He shot me a look of confusion.

"I wasn't going to say anything, anytime soon, but it's you Elvis." I gave him a sweet grin.

He quickly turned his head toward me.

"Really?" He said.

I nodded slowly.

He sat up, so did I. He gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek. I felt his soft lips on my skin, I loved it.

"You missed." I said to him.

He raised an eyebrow.

This time I went in for a kiss on the lips, he obliged. It was like we melted into one-another. It was amazing.

"Dinn- oh! I'm so sorry! Ahh!" Gladys quickly ran out of Elvis's room. Leaving both me and him in a laughing fit.

I guess I should thank Gladys for showing me the photo album, or none of this would've happened.