Bus Ride To Hell -AUSTIN

This story is set when Austin is in high school, and not famous.

•Y/n POV•

It was the first day of high school. I'm 14 years old, and scared.

Both of my parents are working full time jobs, so I have to take the bus to school.

I've finally decided to get out of bed. I put on my slippers and went downstairs for a bowl of cereal. I poured some Froot Loops into a glass bowl, and added milk. I quickly grabbed a spoon from the drawer.

I took it up to my room. If I don't start getting ready, I'm going to be late! And I refuse to be late on my first day of high school.

I put my hair into some cute pig tails, and did a simple makeup look. I didn't want to look like a try-hard, but I wanted to feel pretty at least.

After that I got dressed. I put on some ripped jeans and a simple green sweater.

I shoved my foot into my shoes before heading back downstairs, finishing off my bowl of cereal.

I placed my bowl on the marble counter, grabbing my backpack.

I'm very nervous, but it's other people's first days too. I'm not alone. I hope.

I grabbed my house key off the table by the door, opening it. I locked the door behind me, and texted my mum telling her I'm off to the bus stop.

me
Hey mum! Off to school, love u ❤️
Delivered

She normally doesn't answer until she is on her break, but I wanted to tell her anyways.

I walked down my street and saw a few other kids standing at a stop sign. I figured that's where I am supposed to be.

I saw a blonde boy standing there, he was taller than me. He has a black jacket on, with jeans and a bland t-shirt.

I figured I might as well make a bus buddy on the first day?

"Erm..hey! This the bus stop?" I asked the boy, giving him and awkward smile.

"Uh- yea, I'm Austin. You?" He asked, looking at me.

"Y/n. I love your eyes, they're very pretty!" I said to Austin, looking into his ice blue eyes.

He looked at the ground, he was blushing! I made a boy blush! Oh my!

"Heh...thanks, that's sweet. Wanna sit together?" He asked me, seeing the bus coming down the street.

"I'd love to, thanks!" I grinned at the boy.

The bus pulled up in front of me and Austin, there were a few other kids standing around us. None of them spoke a word.

I walked on the bus and scanned my bus pass. I heard a little beep and then followed Austin to an empty seat.

Some of the kids on here looked scary. Coloured hair, piercings, nasty looks on their faces.

I sat down next to Austin and put my bag down at my feet. I looked at him with a smile. He returned the smile.

I heard some seniors snickering behind us.

Then I suddenly felt my head jerk backwards. One of them has pulled my pig tail.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I shouted at the boys.

"Who wears baby piggy tails to their first day of high school, nerd." One of them said to me.

I turned back around and i let a tear fall into my lap. Austin put his arm around my shoulder.

"Please don't listen to them. You're too good to actually believe that!" He whispers into my ear.

I looked up, wiping my few tears away. I decided to just lean my head on his shoulder, that was how it stayed for the rest of the bus ride.

////////////////////

We found eachother again at lunch, and we ended up talking for the whole lunch.

"Elvis is one of my favourite artists too! Crazy." He said with a laugh.

"I adore you laugh, Austin!" I said to him.

I laughed even more.

I was admiring the boy when I felt my head jerk back again, just like on the bus.

Before I could turn around, Austin quickly stood up.

"Hey! I swear.. if you do that one more time." He said sternly, walking up to the bully.

"Oh really?" The bully scoffed.

I blinked and Austin punched the kid straight in the nose. The bully stumbled back and then got his crew and left. Probably to the school nurse.

I put a hand over my mouth. "Austin!" I shouted.

"What?! He deserved it." We both burst out laughing.

"Austin Butler, to the principals office please. Austin butler." The loud speaker said.

Both of our eyes went wide.

I went to stand up to help him explain what happened, but he pushed my shoulder back down.

"It's fine, I'll go on my own." He smiled at me.

He began to walk away, "I'll see you on the bus!" He gave me a wink.

Maybe the bus won't be so bad this year...