30. "Kiss me more."

Chapter Thirty

Elena's POV

The night was young, so we strolled in the garden holding hands under the clear sky and brilliant moonlight.

To be honest, I never got to stroll around the garden much, even going to the different areas of Adonis' mansion. I started with the idea of not wanting to extend my liberty in invading his property, when our relationship was still not solid.

Not being negative, but more on the practical side. I would not attach myself to an indefinite situation, because the fall would be more painful.

But now that I learned to love him deeply, my perception changed. I wanted to know him better, and explore everything about him - his taste in art and music, books, ornaments, collections, cars, architectural designs, plants, colors, and others. My first agenda was to roam around his estate, and just find a better time to do it.

My steps slowed when I noticed something.

"Is this where you got the rose you gave me this morning?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

I nodded, "I love it."

"I'll take note of that," he helped me up the steps of the gazebo, protecting me from falling by putting an arm behind me.

We settled on a couch, sitting together but not too close. His arm rested behind me, at the backrest of the couch, but not touching me. I could feel he was putting a little distance between us.

With a deliberate casual movement, I turned and faced him fully. He responded with a very tantalizing smile, making me crave for his kiss again.

Adonis was a great kisser. I knew, despite the fact that I did not have anyone to compare his skills with. He was capable of making my head spin and had me transported to a different universe.

"Can I ask you something?" he caressed my cheek gently.

"What is it?"

"Just a follow up question," he chuckled, "because you haven't told me yet the real reason why you didn't go university."

The question caught me off guard. Everything suddenly turned black and rails fell down from the sky, separating me from Adonis.

"Please tell me," he said when I was silent.

"I'm an embarrassment to Grandpa. I did not go to university as he wanted me to..."

"Why?" he asked again?

"I... I was not ready, and problems started coming in..." he saw my hesitancy. I was stammering and finding the right words to say to him, "I...I... I just..."

"I'm sorry for asking. I understand you're not ready to open up yet."

I heaved a deep sigh, glad that he was dismissing the topic, "thank you. But it doesn't mean I don't want to pursue college. I still want to, once my business is up and running."

He looked at me proudly, smiling, "that's great. What are you planning to take up?"

"Business management."

"Ah... you're keeping up with the lie that your grandpa told everyone."

"Nope," the corner of my lips twisted, "I just want to learn more about business. Especially now that I'm into it."

He started telling me about running a business and giving me advice. I listened to him intently, getting as much knowledge from the expert himself.

I removed the strap of my stiletto, to relax my feet. But he offered and did it himself. He put my feet on his lap, and massaged them, giving me a giddy sensation all over.

"How's your mother?" My heart felt heavy at his question. I always get sensitive and vulnerable when it comes to my mother.

"She's okay," I answered, "she's um... planting vegetables in her... little garden."

"Great. That's a better exercise than shopping."

He still believed that Mom was traveling to different countries shopping.

"Yeah, more benefits that she diverted from her hobby. She could get more Vitamin D in morning sunlight, as well as save grandpa's money," I chuckled.

"Actually, I don't have anything against shopping, as long as the person knows his limits. Like your mom's shopping spree. It wouldn't alter your grandpa's wealth for a bit."

"You're right," I gave him a wicked look, "so what about me? Will you allow me to shop till I drop?"

"Yeah. You can buy anything you want with my money, I was just waiting for you to ask me. But you never did. I haven't even seen you really shop, except in Singapore where you bought too little and in non-luxurious stores. I began to wonder... Do you really enjoy shopping? You seem not into it."

"I- I don't have much time to shop anymore, now that I'm focusing on the business."

"Just like your mom, you have a diversion to keep you occupied," he smiled, making me agree with him, then he said, "It's almost four months that we're married and I still haven't met your mom."

"Oh! Um..."

"We can visit her next week and help her with her vegetable garden."

"I... I don't think that's a good idea..." I removed my feet from his lap and sat properly, "she's leaving tomorrow for... for England."

"Too bad," he stopped short in dismay, "we can arrange it when she gets back."

"Of course!" I nodded, feeling instantly relieved, "I'll let you know once she's available."

The night ended in his bedroom, with Adonis and I caught in each other's arms.

We did not make it to bed the first time we made love that night. We were on the couch kissing each other hungrily. My hands under his shirt, grazing his warm strong back with my possessive fingers. His hands kneaded my breasts, before suckling each lobe with his aggressive mouth.

Ecstasy overwhelmed me when his hand creeped inside my panties and touched my center. He was rubbing my bead deliciously, making me hissed at the intense pleasure.

"You're so wet, Elena," he murmured behind my ear, "I want you to come in my mouth."

Before I could process what he said, he was on the floor, kneeling in front of me on the couch. He removed my underwear and spread my legs, opening myself to his scrutiny.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered before settling his head between my legs. He kissed my inner thighs and around my center, before opening the lips of my core and give a long swipe lick with his moist warm tongue.

I gasped and cried with intense pleasure as he repeated the process, and ate my center hungrily like a feast. Tears flowed at the sides of my temple, as I bit my lips and whimpered at the euphoric feeling that Adonis brought in my body. He ate me so good, and speared his tongue in and out of me, in a beautiful rhythm, until I climaxed in his mouth.

Our lovemaking was so beautiful. He was rough and yet gentle... kind and yet possessive... cruel and yet loving.

The mixture of his lovemaking made me crave for more of him, like an addiction that I could never get enough. He kissed every inch of me like I was a priceless piece of chocolate needed to be licked and savored slowly. He made me so wet and ready every time his long rock hard manhood entered inside me. I reciprocated, by getting down on my knees and worshiping his body - suckling him and drinking all his juices, until he drawled and groaned aloud in euphoric pleasure.